Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rraawwwrrrr!
Jungle Love dip-dye - I L.O.V.E this color!
View attachment 4098595View attachment 4098596
View attachment 4098597
@nicole0612 - mod shot for you!

Oh my! Look at that DD glow! This one is so amazing! :heart:

Actually, the shirt is cream (I think the photo is overexposed). It's an organic cotton Patagonia shirt that I think is undyed. I was wearing torn light blue jeans with it + Hermes sandals. Believe it or not, that is my work outfit (re: our earlier tech conversation!).

Getting coffee this morning -- Aux Portes Du Palais in green. Lots of tigers / peacocks / other animals. I have been trying to not reach out for a red scarf in the morning, which is normally my M.O., but it's challenging!

This is fantastic on you AnnaE!

View attachment 4098621 Ok I have to share. This is Croisette’s silvery colorway of Jardins a Sintra. I swooned when she posted it during neutral week. I had to have it. And I had to go to Canada to get it. I got it. At first I wasn’t sure..seemed blah in the store but for various reasons, I stuck with it. I just unboxed it this morning. Ok yes! It glistens neutrally bluey silvery. I love it.

It's gorgeous essiedub! Congrats! (That's H dedication for you!)

Continuing with moussie stoles with clawed cats... Savana dance in the navy CW, shown here with navy/ whiteView attachment 4098666 View attachment 4098668

Scarf1- this navy CW is magnificent on you!

It's "Panda"monium at our zoo. The Giant Pandas have arrived - twin cubs male & female with Mum & Dad. Giant pandas have BIG claws. Actually "Scarf on Site" and "On theme" this time with my scarf Sichuan by Dallet - one of my favourite designers. Another big thank you to MarieTouchet for authenticating this scarf some time back on evil bay. It took several auction cycles for the vendor & I to agree on a "best offer".
View attachment 4097920 View attachment 4097917
So fabulous on you and on site shrpthorn! Thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.