Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waaay behind, have fifty-odd pages to catch up on and don't wish to clog the thread by commenting on every lovely photo but this comment made me LOL. Perhaps we could set up a parallel Hermes Scarf Partners' Survival thread where they can all wring hands and lament together?

LOL!
No, I firmly believe that divide and conquer is the better strategy in this case ...
(heaven forbid if they share tactics). :lol:

I think this pink is gorgeous on you !
And i agree, why separate men/women designs?

A bit of pink today, my daughters are sick so it was a day spent at home !

View attachment 4227949
Beautiful dublineuse!

ahah almost identical twins !:amuse:
Thank you!

Saturday with my Samourais
View attachment 4228020
Perfect Cookie-twin!

Hahah... but you don’t need cool glasses to be cool, though, @momasaurus! You’re plenty cool! My original Bateaux was the orange/sepia one. Then it was seeing YOUR black one that sent me hunting for that CW and I fortunately was able to find it!

I have two CWs of this magnificent design but your steel grey is still my favorite one... If only!!

It’s so amazing!!

Ha! No, not me...

Glorious!!

Oh so beautiful! Kicking myself for not pursuing this glorious CW!
Thank you so much, fifi!

LOVE this, Croisette! I have seen pics but never seen it worn. That pink border is TDF!!
Many thanks, Luvbolide!

I tried a new way to wear my Jaguar Quetzel shawl today. It has kind of a ripple effect.View attachment 4228432 View attachment 4228433

Another way to wear the shawl.View attachment 4228434

So artfully tied, what is the trick art nouveau?

Half of Anamorphee is female so: Ndop... Ex Libris en Kimonos... Ex Libris a Carreaux... Then more female designers: Anne Rosat: Decoupages... Two by Sandra Laroche: Fleurs d’Hiver... Mon Ami Pierrot... and Bali Barret: Monsieur et Madame IIView attachment 4228109 View attachment 4228107 View attachment 4228100 View attachment 4228096 View attachment 4228095 View attachment 4228094 View attachment 4228083
fifi, thank you for taking the time to show all your lovelies, you're a diligent girl!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Ooh Bunnycat I love this jacket on you (or is it a shirt); also like the blouse/shirt. Actually the entire styling is just superb . I didn’t know there was a c’est la fete pocket square. Gah. I am so out of it.

Thank you essiedub! It the Adam Lippes x Target shirt dress duster thingy. You can wear it as a light jacket or dress. The C la F pocket square was a couple of seasons ago.

I tried a new way to wear my Jaguar Quetzel shawl today. It has kind of a ripple effect.View attachment 4228432 View attachment 4228433

Lovely!

I am waaay behind, have fifty-odd pages to catch up on and don't wish to clog the thread by commenting on every lovely photo but this comment made me LOL. Perhaps we could set up a parallel Hermes Scarf Partners' Survival thread where they can all wring hands and lament together?

It's times like this the group wave is the way to go! :dothewave:

Status
Not open for further replies.