Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's a cool scarf? shawl? scarl? sharf?

I would imagine it gives you the warmth of the cashmere while losing some of the sheer volume. Neat!

Thanks!! It's a fun puzzle to figure out!

So unusual! I was drooling recently over some pics of a 140 converted into a toga. This reminds me of it.
The design also reminds me of a maths puzzle: if you had a square swimming pool with a tree at each corner, how do you double the size of the pool without chopping down the trees?

Haha, I love that you thought of a math puzzle. You're my kind of gal :amuse:

Reactions: FizzyWater
My SOTD today is the fourth one I have with me here on my never-ending business trip: Prieres Au Vent. The second pic actually is from today. The first pic is an older one intended to show a bit of the pink in this scarf. I really like it because it reminds me of my trip to Nepal two years ago.

I will be home next week at last. I’m very excited to see all of the scarf mail that arrived while I was gone. DH is a bit upset about receiving so many packages, but he understands that when I’m bored I end up spending too much time online...stay tuned for a bit more variety from me!

Attachments

• 1A053C08-6B16-4AC1-B9DC-A07C0DA1267B.jpeg
    1A053C08-6B16-4AC1-B9DC-A07C0DA1267B.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 9834B983-8684-44CB-BBB0-1E9CA47A53B0.jpeg
    9834B983-8684-44CB-BBB0-1E9CA47A53B0.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 275
Absolutely gorgeous!!
Thank you! :flowers:
What a pretty scarf and color! :heart:
Stunning dip dye. What a beauty!
Thank you so much - I do love this color! :heart:
My SOTD today is the fourth one I have with me here on my never-ending business trip: Prieres Au Vent. The second pic actually is from today. The first pic is an older one intended to show a bit of the pink in this scarf. I really like it because it reminds me of my trip to Nepal two years ago.

I will be home next week at last. I’m very excited to see all of the scarf mail that arrived while I was gone. DH is a bit upset about receiving so many packages, but he understands that when I’m bored I end up spending too much time online...stay tuned for a bit more variety from me!
I love the way you've tied this - how did you do that? :heart:

Twins with you eliwon! Curious how you wear/ style it? I tend to pair it with grey, but would love to hear other ideas

Jayjay - as with nearly all my scarves I just use a cowboy knot, mostly on top of a navy cotton sweater - if you can get away with dazzling white (I can’t) I think that would be a great contrast. Pairing with grey sounds lovely - I’m on the lockout for a top to pair with several scarves from where I want to bring out the grey bits:smile:

Reactions: jayjay77
Status
Not open for further replies.