Scarves Scarf newbie help

Hello, aside from Space Derby does anyone have a catalog or knowledge of all space-galaxy themed scarves and twillies? Thank you.
Not entirely space-galaxy themed, but there's Space Shopping au Faubourg that came in 90cm and 45cm gavroche/pocket square.

There's also 100cm cashmere/silk from the Men's called Hermes Galaxy from Autumn/Winter 2020.

Hermes Galaxy.png

Reactions: HoneyLocks
Hi everyone! Newbie here and I have fallen HARD into the world of Hermes scarves. Two questions for the community. First, what is the best way to find a previously released design that I love? Do you trust eBay with authentication, or just stick with the sites previously mentioned on the forum? Second, any advice to an Hermes scarf newbie? Anything you wish you’d known earlier?

Thanks!!

Hi everyone! Newbie here and I have fallen HARD into the world of Hermes scarves. Two questions for the community. First, what is the best way to find a previously released design that I love? Do you trust eBay with authentication, or just stick with the sites previously mentioned on the forum? Second, any advice to an Hermes scarf newbie? Anything you wish you’d known earlier?

Thanks!!
Hi - eBay does not authenticate scarves per se. If you buy a scarf and it is not authentic, you can open a claim, but they won’t authenticate anything for you before hand. Poshmark and Vestiaire will authenticate- but those aren’t fully reliable. I would say the best approach would be to educate yourself before you start buying in a second hand market. There is an excellent page on Facebook called Hermes Scarves Guide. It has plenty of helpful information to guide you - what to look for, caretags, colorwaysc etc. You can also use authentication thread on tPF for any active for-sale listings. In the beginning, try to stick to reputable sellers on eBay - read feedback, review the details on the listings and do your research. Feel free to DM if you have any questions - will be happy to answer.

• Love
Reactions: shrpthorn