Scarf Making Demo (pics)

Les Amoureux in yellow colorway and Les Cles in white and pink

woo nice!!
now..Les Amoureux he showed had 8(or 9?..jeez dont' i have great memory) colors..what about the yellow one? I wonder when colors are altered from origional..does Hermes keep the same number of silk screening ?..can one scarf have 12 colors and one w/ differnt colorway comes in 20 colors?

YAY!!! Amkur, your finger crossing worked!:yahoo: I called up Sydney first but bleh.. nothing... then I hit the jackpot in Qld! Not only did they have the Passage one (I really was not too fussy about the colourway at this stage coz I'm starting to get desparate) but they actually had the red which was my 1st choice!

Not only that, I scored another scarf, the Libres Comme L'air by Annie Faivre! I got it in turquoise.. Now, anyone know what this turquoise looks like? There's a blue one on eBay atm.. is that it? That one looks more cyan or aqua to me but I don't think H would've done a couple of diff blues? The SA was trying to describe it to me over the phone but it was too hard to really gauge what it looks like. I bought it anyway coz I figured well, I ADORE:love: this design, plus I need more blue scarves so whatever shade it turns out to be, it'll be fine!:lol: I should get it on Thurs or Fri. Anyone has a pic though, in the meantime?:P

Les Amoureux in yellow colorway and Les Cles in white and pink

Thanks for the pic! Oh that yellow.. that's a very bright, kinda fluorescent yellow, isn't it? Coz that's the only one in Aus atm! It's pretty to look at but I don't think it will suit my skin tone. I might look radioactive!:wtf:

That pink and white scarf isn't the Clefs one I was referring to... But that one in the pic is also on my "list", lol! It's called Paris qui Roule, right? Looks like wagon wheels? How come so many things on my list is popping up in this thread?:nuts::sweatdrop:

^^ YAY!!! :yahoo: Serenity!!! Congrats on scoring the scarves you wanted!!! I'll post better pics from tomorrow and you can get your fill of scarves :biggrin: and yes, the yellow in Les Amoureux is a very bright, almost radioactive yellow.

Yes - they make a separate screen package for each colorway. It's very time consuming!!!
BTW, SCP's scarf inventory right now is ginormous. They have so many, especially of the scarves being shown and the new ones!!

WOW. Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. The process for making these (and pretty much everything else H does) is simply fascinating. And I love my scarves even more now, too!! :smile: