scarf ladies and gentlemen, come in to check...

Wow indeed. The scarf-blowing machine was particularly -- ahem -- mind-blowing. And the video was essentially a live-action version of the SS '08 catalog, yes?

The sections that I liked best, though, were the one on the process of adding color to a Marwari scarf, and the one that showed pics of scarves on people from various parts of the world -- and that invited readers to send in their own pix. I think some of the folks on this site should send in their action shots!

Wow indeed. The scarf-blowing machine was particularly -- ahem -- mind-blowing. And the video was essentially a live-action version of the SS '08 catalog, yes?

The sections that I liked best, though, were the one on the process of adding color to a Marwari scarf, and the one that showed pics of scarves on people from various parts of the world -- and that invited readers to send in their own pix. I think some of the folks on this site should send in their action shots!

Yes, the folks on this site are the best. Rose, MaiTai, gem, Margieb, necktiechief... sorry I can't remember all you guys' names from "which scarf/pochette/pointu are you wearing" thread, but all of you should send action pictures to Hermes. :yahoo:

Yes, the folks on this site are the best. Rose, MaiTai, gem, Margieb, necktiechief... sorry I can't remember all you guys' names from "which scarf/pochette/pointu are you wearing" thread, but all of you should send action pictures to Hermes. :yahoo:

:cutesy:

:shame: - ok to post in tPF - not on such world renowned brand website...