scarf in etoupe help

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I desperately NEED a pocket square or twilly with etoupe and black as the main colors - does anybody know of one? None here at my local store. Thanks in advance.

2. try : Hermes.com

3. thanks checked Friday and nothing there

4. Hmmm, did the Paddock one come in etoupe? :confused1:

5. Look for "Sequences". Gorgeous in black and grey and white! It's in the Autumn-Winter 2006 Carre booklet.....

6. Actually my SA just let me know they have "Shadow games" in etoupe on etoupe - does anybody have a picture?

7. There are so many fakes of Shadow Games (Jeux d' Ombres) and Sequences... ugh .. and in neutral colors

I'd recommend A cheval sur Mon Carre instead

The orange one has an etoupe center and is not neon orange (yeah !) and the balck & white one is stunning too

Hermes.com

quote=lizhanover;1035392]Actually my SA just let me know they have "Shadow games" in etoupe on etoupe - does anybody have a picture?[/quote]

8. PS

eBay 150046318928 is a Jeux d'Ombres

and the link for Hermes.com may not work, so, look for oranges scarves, and the one with the horse is a Cheval sur mon carre

9. ok got the 24 Faubourg twilly in black with white - looks great with etoupe bag when wearing black pants or coat - thanks all and glad I didn't get the juex d'ombres. It turns out too much etoupe doesn't look as well as a two tone style and the twilly ribbon effect of the 24 Faubourg just really sets off the side of the evelyne. Glad I jumped in the car and raised to local mini Hermes - one can't WAIT for everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice