scarf--help me choose!

kitchy,
Best to Try B4 U Buy (cuz scarves can often look very different when tied/worn, than when pictured flat). C which flatters yur complexion most.

my 2 cents: just based on pattern, I'd certainly go for the Brazil, a reissue of an oldie. Have u seen it in white too?

hmm..

Wow everybody tells me to get the brazil. I am amazed....

I did try it on at the boutique...it looks quite nice although when knotted a little too monochromatic imo (I am talking about the azure blue colorway...)

I have not seen the white yet...

Which color is your favorite in Brazil?

And ...sigh..nobody likes the moroccan....I am surprised.

Both are lovely. You do need to try. I love the brazil as a scarf, but when it's tied up, it doesn't look great on me. The feather that end up in the middle are yellow and just do nothing for me. I've tried so many times. I just love the design. I vote for the Sell d'apparat.

Both are lovely. You do need to try. I love the brazil as a scarf, but when it's tied up, it doesn't look great on me. The feather that end up in the middle are yellow and just do nothing for me. I've tried so many times. I just love the design. I vote for the Sell d'apparat.

yeah exactly...

Doesn't anybody think that once knotted, the selle d'apparat is a lot more stunning?? I mean...I can love the scarf for what it is...but right now I have limited budget and utility is also important...so something that is lovely flat out, but not that good when knotted, won't do much for me.

I tried on the Brazil in blue yesterday because I thought it was so stunning. It looked really bad on me:blink:? I am blonde and it was terrible with my hair, all too bright for my complexion, what a mess! If it looks good on you, I would go for it though as it really is SO SO stunning!!!:heart: This is coming from someone who rarely buys scarves though, I was drawn to this "brazil" so I can actually participate in your thread!:P

hehe I am brunette....so that is not really a problem...but I agree that it can wash you out easily..i could see that it could wash me out on days that I am really pale or tired. doesn't give that kick to my face like the blue etriers.

In terms of design, I prefer Selle d'Apparat Marrocaine. It's stately and elegant. I'm not sure how it would look tied but I think it's stunning as a toga top.