Scarf for my turquoise city?

BalenciagaLove said:
I'm digging those shoes, Cristina! It actually made me forget all about the scarf! which I also think is very cute! I can't wait to see pics!

Thank you! :heart: I'm wearing the shoes and have the scarf tied to my city - making my Monday a little bit better :cool:

I'm glad I went with this scarf, it looks super cool on the bag because the shade of turquoise is darker, adds some cool dimension, or something like that :P The snakeskin print around the sides of the scarf also look cool with the "punk" look of the B-bag :cool: Hope to take some pictures tonight, I will post them here!

A picture of how the bag looks with the scarf tied to it. Sorry for the bad picture of my kitchen :shame: :P I love the way the city hangs on the arm, it just has a cool look to it :cool: Tomorrow I'm wearing the scarf as a belt with a pair of white pants and a black shirt, if only I can figure out how to tie it so that it looks cute :shame:

CityandScarf.jpg

BalenciagaLove said:
That's absolutely lovely, Cristina! You're making me put turquoise higher on my want list! I think it's #2 now. If only I can find that beloved eggplant!!!! Eeps!!!!

Thanks! :shame: I hope you find one, it really is a great color! It took me a couple of days to get used to it, but now I really love it :heart: The leather is yummy :graucho: I'd love to find an eggplant city, too. So many colors, so little B-bags :P

Thank you helen! :heart: