Scarf for my turquoise city?

^^ Oh Thank you but they are definitely not mine! I was scarf hunting for Cristina since I absolutely adore her turquoise bag. I only own one scarf that was a gift and uhm... never have used it....

Not sure if they are twillies, but the hermes site didn't say so... but I don't know what a twilly is.

I really like this one! In the teal/lavender/white color combination: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod27960106&parentId=cat9170735&masterId=cat2830735&index=10&cmCat=cat000000cat2830732cat2830735cat9170735

I really want to go to NM and see what they have, since they carry Hermes pocket squares and other scarves. But that means I have to get off my lazy butt tomorrow and go :shame: Or wait until Monday and go over lunch. The geometric prints of the Pucci scarves are so pretty :heart:

^^^ That one is really nice! It would go great with the bag. I don't think I've ever been too tired to shop. :smile: I can't wait to see what you decide to get! I'm sure it's going to be absolutely fabulous!

Cristina said:
I really like this one! In the teal/lavender/white color combination: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod27960106&parentId=cat9170735&masterId=cat2830735&index=10&cmCat=cat000000cat2830732cat2830735cat9170735

I really want to go to NM and see what they have, since they carry Hermes pocket squares and other scarves. But that means I have to get off my lazy butt tomorrow and go :shame: Or wait until Monday and go over lunch. The geometric prints of the Pucci scarves are so pretty :heart:

Oh Cristina, that one looks absolutely fabulous! It would go really well with your turquoise city :love:

The Pucci scarf posted above would go really well! As for the comments on the Hermes Twilly scarf, here are two photos (both from Hermes.com).

062284s06.jpg

062284s02.jpg

Cristina, Lulu Guinness also has some very pretty scarves. I've been looking at this one for quite awhile.

This particular one I found on bluefly for $75.

I like the ones that BalenciagaLove posted, esp. the ones w/ a different color trim that could provide some contrast. :smile:

Where did you find a turquoise, Christina? I'm dying for one, but I'm a little wary of most of the eBay ones as I only want a bag w/ clean handles. There are some great ones that show up on eBay, but I always seem to miss them :sad:

spiralsnowman said:
I like the ones that BalenciagaLove posted, esp. the ones w/ a different color trim that could provide some contrast. :smile:

Where did you find a turquoise, Christina? I'm dying for one, but I'm a little wary of most of the eBay ones as I only want a bag w/ clean handles. There are some great ones that show up on eBay, but I always seem to miss them :sad:

Hi!

I found my turquoise from a member who was selling a few of her B-bags off. She had some in great colors - mpark46 bought her magenta city from this member. I PMed her about the turquoise, and voila! :cool:

I love it, I got so many compliments today while I was on the scarf hunt. I did end up finding something. First I went to NM, where the SA wasn't very helpful :rolleyes: She picked the worst scarves :lol: The men's ties section had a few beautiful Hermes pocket squares, but nothing that really went with the bag. Next I went into Bloomingdale's and saw only Burberry scarves that didn't match at all. I went into Coach, and came out with this scarf and a keychain! I also went into Macy's, since I had a $50 gift card, and bought these Coach shoes. The belt is from Pacific Sunwear - I had a similar one but it broke a couple of weeks ago, so I got a new one :amuse:

ShoppingMay7.jpg

ShoppingMay72.jpg

What do you guys think of the scarf choice? It really does look pretty on the bag, I'll have to take pictures after I figure out how I want it tied on the bag :graucho:

Loganz said:
I like the scarf choice - great color blue :love:

The shoes are cute too, is this your second pair of Coach shoes this season? :graucho:

Thank you :amuse: It really pops against the bag, since the shade of the scarf is a darker turquoise.

Yes, those are my second pair of Coach shoes :shame: But they're so cute and comfortable! :heart: And you can't beat getting $50 off :cool: