Scarf Event @ SCP

Believe me, so do I. We were planning to take the kids to Disneyland during Thanksgiving weekend but I had hoped to change plans and go 2 wks. earlier so I could attend the event. Everytime we go to SoCA (read: Disneyland), I always make a point to go to SCP!

Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Bleh.

Who is going to the scarf event at SCP in November?:nuts:

Here's the thing though, I found out from a lovely fellow PF-er that she has received an actual invite for the Scarf Event as well as the Concert Hall thingy. And another lovely fellow PF-er has also received the same thing.

As for me? NADA!!!:shrugs::yucky:

I checked my mailbox again today and have NOT seen any invites. My SA knows my address but I have gotten no invites. She has mentioned the scarf event to me before but not the concert hall thing, not to mention the dates of the scarf event that she gave me was a few days off ...

I'm fuming about this right now. Should I confront her?

P.S. Also want to mention that I called another store, the one that said they are going to have a fuchsia ostrich Bolide 31cm coming in this year and was told by the SA there that she spoke with her manager and the manager told her that the bag in question might have already been sold. Ugh ...

Kou, so sorry to hear about the treatment you've been getting. Perhaps it's time to start over with a new SA?

what i gathered as of today is that both events are infront of macys. (where the xmas tree is)?Is that info correct?

I am iffy on the cocktail event..driving from west LA that day..I'll be there if I am not too tired from sitting in traffic.

Yes. You are correct, both events are actually in the mall. Not a formal event at all. BUT, there is a craftsman from Paris coming to actually make a scarf in front of everyone and students from local schools get to "make scarves" and I would imagine we would be enticed to purchase scarves.....