scarf design...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone like the new design "flower power" ? I am considering but not sure................I like the simplicity.

2. A lil too simple for me. Get what your heart desires.

3. funny-the designs right now are so elaborate.........with all the indian themes and this one doesnt seem to fit in

4. Exactly what I thought too. Which colourway are you thinking of?

5. I think it would be so cute in a pochette for my bag.

6. Love the contrast hem!!

[​IMG]

7. It's cute, reminds me of some of the Marimeiko designs from the late 60's-early 70's. Not my style, but if you love it, go for it!

8. I think it's a beautiful melange of simplicity and complexity. The overall design is simple and uncluttered, but the individual flowers are rendered with exquisite care.

IOW, I like it! :yes: I may have to consider it myself.

9. It doesn't seem very "H" to me, but it IS lovely! Go for it!

10. It's growing on me, such a clean and crisp look

11. My friend purchased it and when she folded it it look great -- for her. It is a simple classic scarf and it is really pretty IRL.

12. Not crazy about it flat, but I do think it looks great tied!

13. I don't really like it...and for the simplicity of it...I wouldn't pay the price.....if you need something simple...but something cheaper.

14. sorry, not for me, I find it a little too plain.

15. Too plain...like the H designer got tired and wanted to go to sleep! Looks like something Gucci from the mid 90's. V cute mind you, but not H cute. btw, I saw these at the NY sale...loads of them. In the brighter colors it looked more H like, but the darks just fell flat for me.