Scarf advice and exchange policy?

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
I first saw the graffiti twilly and scarf a while back at my local boutique but they only had it in the smaller size so I didn't get it..but my friend was traveling and she picked it up in the 90cm size for me. I thought I would love it and I spent all day thinking about it and trying it on but i don't think it looks that great on me and its not very "me".. I think it just looks a little too wild in the bigger size.

So my question is, if my friend bought the scarf in another country, can I exchange it in my local country? Does anyone own this scarf / have mod pix? Maybe I just need some inspiration..

I have exchanged silks purchased in other countries (with the tag attached). I didn't get credit towards the tax, but otherwise I was able to exchange. (ie: if I exchanged a 90 for a 90, I had to pay tax on the 90 in my country)

I have exchanged silks purchased in other countries (with the tag attached). I didn't get credit towards the tax, but otherwise I was able to exchange. (ie: if I exchanged a 90 for a 90, I had to pay tax on the 90 in my country)

I agree with the above. You can get credit for the US price less tax or exchange and then pay tax. You usually have 3 months which is better than the US 10 day policy. Good luck!