Scared to carry my Epi Keepall 45

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Hey everyone! As you all know, I just got my Epi Keepall 45 last week, and I wanted to carry it tomorrow to Saks to get my Mono Speedy 40, but I'm TERRIFIED it will wrinkle! I don't have a base shaper in it, but my agenda is pretty large, and some other large not-so-heavy everyday items in it which keeps the base pretty flat, almost as flat as a base shaper would. So basically my question is, will my bag wrinkle? It already has some minor wrinkling from previous owners, but afterall, it is 22 years old.

Also, do I need to baby the leather? Is moisturizing epi a no-no? Will it be ok if I'm caught in the rain?

HELP!

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
Yikes, I really don't know a lot about epi leather, sorry. I think it sounds like it would be okay if you carried it to Saks tomorrow, especially with the items you are going to put in it. Are you planning on getting a base shaper for it? Not sure about the rain though, but I imagine it should be fine as long as your not going to be standing out in the pouring rain for an extended period of time.....Maybe you could as the LV SA about how to care for your epi tomorrow....I would think they'd be able to give you some tips? Good luck!

LVMum

Dec 27, 2007
I have an Epi Speedy 25 and it's pretty tough. Your Epi Keepall should be able to handle the rain. Have fun getting your Speedy 40 tomorrow!

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Thanks you two! Yeah, I plan to buy a base shaper for it on Monday. I'm just really anal about my bags, and don't want to ruin this beauty!