Scared and frustrated about Miroir & eBay

Well, before I go to bed, just thought I would post how many people were looking at this posting

Picture1.png

Looks like this is a HOT :mad: topic :lol:

It could be a legitimate case of eBay cracking down really hard on LV sellers after they got hit up with the lawsuit. HOWEVER... why are Karen Kooper and the other sellers with authentic LV not having their auctions pulled?
I do apologize if this isn't your intention but this thread sounds like a shameless plug for your own auction. I don't understand why you would not be able to leave your job on a very quick break or lunch to return the items. Or you can call their very helpful customer service and have them mailed in. If you regularly sell LV for profit then i'm sure you have experienced before not being able to immediately unload your merchandise on eBay. Sometimes you just have to eat the CC interest charges.... seems to be a risk you take when you take on the venture of second-hand LV selling. Sorry but I am overall annoyed with sellers who sell LV just for profit, MyPoupette or not. I don't think LV likes it very much either....

I have heard this has happened to a few sellers who are trying to sell authentic LV BUT what I don't understand is that the fake bags are still not being removed esp. here on Aus Ebay:yes:

have a notice on your listing saying that you will file legal action against vero if they cancel your auction. you have proof that you legally obtained the item and that it's not stolen. if you got it from the store then def there's no doubt that it's fake.

I saw your auction. You relisted the Silver Speedy within 24 hrs of selling it and maybe that's why ebay is suspicious...I would:shrugs: If you really have to pay for your debt, just return it. Did you get paid for the Silver Papillon you sold? Just don't list them again as this is the second time they got pulled....you might get suspended indefinitely.....

iv had the same problem with ebay - its so frustrating!

i was trying to sell a monogram ipod nano case and ebay kept removing the listing! they should start removing the terrible fakes rather than those that are authentic!

i ended up giving the case to my cousin!

I saw your auction. You relisted the Silver Speedy within 24 hrs of selling it and maybe that's why ebay is suspicious...I would:shrugs: If you really have to pay for your debt, just return it. Did you get paid for the Silver Papillon you sold? Just don't list them again as this is the second time they got pulled....you might get suspended indefinitely.....

Sometimes it's nothing more than Karma . . . You were going to charge some poor soul double or triple on one bag so you could get a free speedy and now you're upset. If you purchased bags you cannot afford, I agree, take a sick day and go return them before it's too late for you too. If you are a professional, I'm sure you have vacation time available to you. If not, simply call the store and mail it back and ask them to credit your charge card. You will not make the huge profit you were hoping for, but you will have the charges off your card.

I agree it's frustrating for E-bay to pull authentic listings (and I know the frustrations for reputable sellers who have had this happen). However, if you purchase bags you do not intend to keep, simply for huge monetary gain, it's probably best to make sure you can afford them in case you are unable to sell. There are never any guarantees on E-Bay (not even for hot items).

I hope you are able to return them so your holiday is a little less stressful and that this was not an attempt to sell these bags here. Probably best to just return them rather than risk possible suspension of your E-Bay account, especially if you've had good luck in the past.

Okay. Thank you for everyone's help. I didn't realize I would cause so much controversy and/or problems. :confused1:

I am not trying to sell my bags here. I didn't realize this would come off as an ad to sell my bag but yes I realize now you can interpret it that way. Please don't ask me about these bags as I will NOT be selling them here, I am not here to violate any rules, especially since I am a noob around here.:sweatdrop: Since my intentions could be misinterpreted, moderators please remove all mentions of my eBay ID or close the thread. Thanks.

Anyway, the point of my thread was, I really don't want to take a day off work, (I also don't know how me being a financial analyst would give me any special insight into this situation!) and I never had to return anything at LV before, just exchanges. In Japan and Hong Kong it is rather unusual to have returns in the first place, so I am just used to making my final decision for my purchases. And especially not a return via snail mail.

Another reason I started this thread was because obviously as many authentic sellers of Louis Vuitton are getting canceled on eBay, there are a number of Powersellers (which I used to be, silver, till I took about 6 months off eBay), who are NOT getting their auctions canceled and are constantly listing bags. I thought it would be in bad taste to mention exactly who they are, but like I've said, people who sell their Miroir bags for a lot more than retail. As for karma being the reason, since I am an 'evil businessman' who makes profits, I would think these people get canceled first. I also sell used bags from my own personal collection, so basically my business of selling and buying LVs on eBay is just so I can enjoy Vuitton without breaking the bank. It is very bad they forced me to stop listing Vuitton items because it means for the time being I can't buy more since I can't rid of my older ones. :crybaby:

Point is, it is obvious eBay favors their Powersellers and are not as quick to cancel their auctions. I've had several e-mails from other sellers having problems who e-mailed me. I didn't want to go on for so long about this but I really enjoy tPF's community and I did want to address the concerns some of the other posters had. I will try to participate more in the future instead of being a lurker and hopefully share my experience and I dare say, expertise with authentic Louis Vuitton items since 1999.

Thank you everyone for their advice and happy holidays!