Scared and frustrated about Miroir & eBay

I can't seem to edit my past posts now to erase mentions of my ebay ID!! Please help!

That is the link to my completed Speedy. The buyer refuses to pay so when I tried to relist both the Silver and the gold, they were both canceled. I am seriously soooooooo scared right now :s.

I brought the bag in NYC, but I work in Connecticut. I work from 9AM - 8PM and my job is tough, lately I haven't even had time to go to lunch. LV closes too early for me to return it after work. :crybaby:

What's that sentence about?

"WHY PAY $4000 FOR A SELLER WHO HAS A PRETTY WEBSITE AND PICTURES WITH A FANCY CAMERA? SURE THEY MIGHT SEND YOU THE ITEM IN A BOX FULL OF COLORFUL TISSUE PAPER AND WRITE YOU A THANK YOU CARD"

yeah, when i posted about MP, i meant the marketplaza. sorry for the confusion.

i understand how you feel about mypoupette, though. i don't often purchase from sellers affiliated with them because their prices are sometimes higher than other sellers with the same authentic item.

i hope you get this resolved, or somehow find a way to return the bags so you won't be out this money for something you have no use for.

I'm sorry but this sounds like a selling promo for your speedy's. This should be in the Ebay Forum. You say you are a financial analyst? You should be able to figure this out come on now?