Scar healing cream

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any recomendations for this?

Its 2 weeks after my surgery and there are still some scars on my eyelid, are there any creams i can apply to makebthe scars fade faster?

Thanks! :smile:

2. kenacort for sure. its not a cream its an infection use micro needles. It dissolves the scar from the inside. I had visible scarring when i had my eyes done. 2 injections 2 weeks apart from each other and they were completely gone. You need a surgeon, dermantologist or liscened nurse to do it for you tho. That's not an over the counter product.

Or there's a cream called kelacote (i think that's what its called) that's supposed to work but i didn't notice any results so i just went and used the kenacort and BAM lol

3. Wow where do you get kenacort? I googled and it looks too potent to be applied on the eyes :shocked: I tried kelocote too but it doesnt work as well as raved.

4. I recommend Bio Oil.

5. mederma cream and CICA silicone sheet works great for me.

6. Where can i find bio oil, mederma cream and cica?

7. bio oil and mederma you can find at your local target or drugstore. bio oil, mederma and cica are all available on amazon.com :biggrin:

8. ScarZone really worked for all my scars. You can get a small tube, but the bigger container from Amazon is a better value if you'll be using it for other areas.

9. Miracell scar support cream