Scar healing cream

kenacort for sure. its not a cream its an infection use micro needles. It dissolves the scar from the inside. I had visible scarring when i had my eyes done. 2 injections 2 weeks apart from each other and they were completely gone. You need a surgeon, dermantologist or liscened nurse to do it for you tho. That's not an over the counter product.

Or there's a cream called kelacote (i think that's what its called) that's supposed to work but i didn't notice any results so i just went and used the kenacort and BAM lol

kenacort for sure. its not a cream its an infection use micro needles. It dissolves the scar from the inside. I had visible scarring when i had my eyes done. 2 injections 2 weeks apart from each other and they were completely gone. You need a surgeon, dermantologist or liscened nurse to do it for you tho. That's not an over the counter product.

Or there's a cream called kelacote (i think that's what its called) that's supposed to work but i didn't notice any results so i just went and used the kenacort and BAM lol

Wow where do you get kenacort? I googled and it looks too potent to be applied on the eyes :shocked: I tried kelocote too but it doesnt work as well as raved.