Scanty PJ's 70% off entire site!

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Dear Scanty Customer

Scanty Summer - Get comfy with the most fun loungewear with Scanty from sleep to street wear.

USE CODE - SUMMER0970

shopscanty.com/shop/summersale09.jpg
Yes, the entire Summer Collection is being offered to our loyal customers. In our last sale in December we sold out of a lot of styles and we received a lot of customer service calls about not being notified on time about the sale. We were overwhelmed by the response to the sale as we ran out of products before everyone was able to come to the website. This time we are more prepared as we have added more inventory to make sure that the majority of orders get fulfilled, but we still have to issue a disclaimer that we will fill orders on a first come first serve basis.

Thank you for your continued support.

The Scanty Team

Jan 14, 2008
they have nice stuff and good prices but everyone be warned that this company's customer service is absolutely terrible and very very frustrating.... there were a lot of TPFers (including myself) that had big problems with orders we placed with them during the last sale and it turned into a big headache. it just isn't worth it. search the scanty thread from several months ago for info!

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
That is too bad you had such a bad experience. I also shopped with them in Dec. and had no problems. I love my new stuff! I placed another order this time so we shall see.............

kkeene19703

Jan 18, 2008
FLA
I didn't have a BAD experience...but it wasn't great. I originally ordered 6 things and only ended up with 3...they didn't have any communication at all, no shipping, no confirmation. My complaint was that if I had known what I wasn't getting I would have picked other things to replace them. Unfortunately I didn't know what I was getting until the box showed up 2 weeks after the sale was over. And if I remember correctly it was 80% off last time around and the website was awful!!