Scandal Collection @ The Limited

I plan on checking it out. I love The Limited and shop there all the time anyway. It's actually one of my favorite stores. I'm interested to see prices. They are usually pretty reasonable and the quality of their clothing is excellent.

The pink coat is around $260. Pants are $98. Overall the prices are pretty high compared to the Limited's regular lines. And no coupons/discounts will apply. I did get to see some of it today as a preview though and it's very pretty.

Right now there is a 15% off coupon, but compared to the regular discounts and sales I've gotten used to at The Limited, I'm not sure how they are selilng any of the pieces.

I went into my local store (I got the sage silk cowl neck sleeveless top), and there was a TON of inventory left in almost all sizes. I think I will pick up a few more items, like the pink coat & the zippered mock turtleneck blazer. I'd also love the white suit & hte grey suit.

Somehow I'm loving wide leg trousers with blazers again. I actually really appreciate the quality of The Limited's suits. Their jackets are a littel short for my taste, but they look so nice anyway.

I got the pink dress and the mock turtleneck blazer. I'm in love the with jacket. It's very thick and warm and just looks so sophisticated. The dress is pretty too. I don't know what color or kind of jacket to throw over it though in case I wear it to work and have to meet a client. I love the color. I want to go back and get the cape as well with the gloves but I'm not sure how practical a cape is. And I'd like to get the sage pants to go with the blazer I got. I think the collection is really beautiful

Right now there is a 15% off coupon, but compared to the regular discounts and sales I've gotten used to at The Limited, I'm not sure how they are selilng any of the pieces.

I went into my local store (I got the sage silk cowl neck sleeveless top), and there was a TON of inventory left in almost all sizes. I think I will pick up a few more items, like the pink coat & the zippered mock turtleneck blazer. I'd also love the white suit & hte grey suit.

Somehow I'm loving wide leg trousers with blazers again. I actually really appreciate the quality of The Limited's suits. Their jackets are a littel short for my taste, but they look so nice anyway.

If you received any of their virtual dollars they work on the scandal collection. Helps a little. :smile:

I picked up the long sweater cardigan today. I would have bought more, but my store is having a special Scandal event this Thursday and all items will be 30% off. I plan to go back and get a few more pieces. I really wanted to wait to get the cardigan, but I am wearing it tonight with my new Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots :smile: