Scandal at JW beauty clinic, anyone heard about it?

anna85

Jan 25, 2013
Hi guys,

I'm planning to go to Seoul in September for my revision rhinoplasty.

JW Beauty was on my list for consultation but my Korean translator has just sent me some pictures of a girl who has been sitting in front of JW Beauty clinic for days, complaining that they screwed up her face.

Actually this scares me off. However I wonder if my Korean translator opinion is biased, since she has always tried to discourage me to get my PS done at JW Beauty?
She also added that people talk about this scandal everywhere. I did some search in English but no result showed.

Could anyone speak korean out there? Can you please tell me the truth?
Here attached some pix that she sent me.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• pix1.jpg
    pix1.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 3,110
  • pix2.jpg
    pix2.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 3,134
  • pix3.jpg
    pix3.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 3,105
  • pix4.jpg
    pix4.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 3,093
her nose actually doesn't look crooked to me in her "current" pics. Its just not as nice as her pre op nose. Which would lead you to wonder the legitimacy of this seeing as her pre op nose looks like a well done rhinoplasty so why would she go and get a revision? Not to mention she clearly looks happy with her pre op nose

I saw this girl's post on a chinese forum and her main issue is with the face contouring she did in JW. She complains (with merit, in my opinion) that both sides are unbalanced and crooked.

I tried searching in Naver, chosun ilbo online but nothing came up...
Yeah, I just searched for it too using 정원 성형외과 중국 환자 사건 but nothing came up. :/
Anyone have access to Chinese news sources? It may be that Korean media isn't reporting on it...

I tried searching in Naver, chosun ilbo online but nothing came up...

That's because the victim is from mainland China, therefore you won't find much about this in Korean news.

But for those who are interested to know more, I'll give you a condensed version of what apparently happened.

The lady is from China and is an aspiring entertainer. She had a failed breast implant surgery two years ago, which made her extremely depressed. Around sometime early this year she saw an advertisement for applicants for the show 'Let me in 2' (shanghai division), she signed up (and got chosen). That allowed her free plastic surgery in one of the 'top' plastic surgery clinics in Korea.

Fast forward a few months later, she flew to korea and went to JW with the filming crew to get a consultation and surgery with the head doctor. (I think the it's Dr. Sit?) At first she only wanted to fix her failed breast implants from two years ago, but the doctor push her to have some facial cosmetic surgery (eyes, nose implant and v line).

And it failed. Badly.

So she's now hoping to get it fixed and even called up the Chinese consulate in Korea to do something about this.

Reactions: 0x0
I saw this girl! I was in Korea from 23 jun - 10 july and she was standing there anmodet every day, i just wanted to give her a hug
Oh man. That's so sad! And she was pretty before surgery... :sad:
Has JW released a statement in China? Is Let Me In 2 (Shanghai edition) doing anything to help her? And did the jaw surgery make her mouth crooked?