Scammers are among us, watch out!

Aarponen

Proud & Preowned
O.G.
Apr 8, 2008
I AM ANGRY!!!

I am so full of fury about potential bag scam by a PFer, that it makes want to scream. (I have given the person until monday evening to provide me with a tracking code or the bag to arrive to me somehow) I just want to say, the bad people are here.. The ones who want to profit from our love to BAL. And they are good, friendly and nice until they dissappear with your money. And arent they good changing their IDs in ebay and bonanzle etc. to make things look good for them. Being a member a TPF is not a guarantee of anything as you know it. I was stupid I know, but....

This time if my fear turns into reality, I will not let it go. I have filed already PP claim, but I will also contact the police. And it is not so much about money, it is about the disappoinment of not being able to trust anyone and making me feel like stopping Ebaying, Bonanzling, TPFing alltogether and quitting my favourite hobby, BBags.

If my scam fear is caused by laziness to ship or provide tracking code, which I still hope this case would turn out to be, I will start a fight against bad sellers who keep others waiting for weeks with no communication. I cannot understand that. Especially when these bags are so expensive.

I just needed to say, BE CAREFUL OUT THERE! I I would hate this potential "pay, no ship" to happen to anyone else. I am so depressed of my naivety that I feel sick.

Thank you for listening.

I still hope this would end nicely, not being scammer, just being terribly lazy shipper and bad communicator. And me getting my Bag, the one I have wanted since the beginning.

aww sorry Aarponen! how awful...:throwup:

The mods may move this to the Ebay Forum. You should post the details of what happened. The ladies there are INSANELY helpful!

Ooh this burns my bones to hear this. I'd love to call them out on it!! Sorry you have to go through this ordeal aarponen :sad: keep us updated and I sure hope it's plain lazyness on the sellers part! I'd love to know who this pf'er is!!!

I will tell the details after monday. I still give the seller a change to prove me wrong. I just could not stop myself writing to you, as I have not slept for two weeks, and I am so again awake just thinking about this.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I think you should post their name too. Accepting payment and not sending you a bag is theft. Call your credit card company or PayPal (depending on what payment method you used) to dispute the charge. What they did was a criminal offense pure and simple.

I was scammed by a tPFer too, so know how you feel. I received the bag, but not in as described condition and had to file a chargeback with my bank.

Please post the seller ID as I don't feel she deserves the benefit of the doubt after keeping you waiting 3 weeks, poor communication, etc. Even if she ends up sending the bag, furnishing her ID will prevent others from bidding on/buying her items in the future.

Oh dear, I am so so sorry for what's happening. I hope that somehow the bag shows up on your doorstep in perfect condition and this was all a misunderstanding.

If we can do anything please let us know.

What makes me the angriest person is that I had bought VG GGH City from RDC which I returned after receiving, as this lady had one in better condition / (as I am very picky about the condition and I had not understood RDC´s condition ratings right being a virgin buying there) and with great price... I lost my money I presume, and also one of the holiest of my bags. Looks like my hunt for the VG GGH never ends.

I bought a Chanel wallet from the same seller way back in March. She didn't send it and then refunded me a few days later claiming that as she was packing it up she realized the zipper was broken on it.

I actually thought she was just being honest but now I'm wondering what actually happened.