Scammers are among us, watch out!

I bought a Chanel wallet from the same seller way back in March. She didn't send it and then refunded me a few days later claiming that as she was packing it up she realized the zipper was broken on it.

I actually thought she was just being honest but now I'm wondering what actually happened.

Good for you Rachey you got your money back.Hope Aarponen gets her money back too.

I will send her links to all these threads stating I know now all of her, There is quite amount of stuff against her to take to the police. I cannot believe I am finding all these things out now. I AM STUPID SUPID STUPID.

I better get my BAG!!!! I want the bag, not the money.

Thank you everyone for your support. it is 2 AM here and I close the computer now and get bck to you tomorrow. Lets hope the bag miraculously appears to my door tomorrow.
Wishful thinking...

How awful that this happened to you. But we need to be extra careful these days. Being a member of this site guarantees nothing, although we hope it counts for something positive. Even the people who authenticate bags cannot be held legally accountable for their claims. I hope your story has a happy ending.

Same person as in here...

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-for...eeling-no-tracking-465529-7.html#post11207888

Now listed stuff in Bonanzle as Balenaddict, black ggh clutch.

Anyone in Baltimore area to help me with the police? This lady will be so "dead".

OMG! Aarponen, I really owe you for posting this person, as I'm about to buy that Black GGH Clutch she listed. She's been emailing me & her price keeps going down on that clutch. The only thing that delays me was I was waiting for another bag auction to end & was going to make a deal w/ her if I didn't win.

What a SCAMMER!!! I'm angry too! Thank God for your thread. I hope you'll get your money back. Just imagine if she was able to SCAM 5-10 people, WOW! Instant money! I hope Bonanzle & Ebay will ban her even w/ the new ID & here too. I will report her to Bonanzle, too.

Thank you so much for the heads up, you just saved me my hard earned $$$ & most of all the headache.

Last edited:
don't hit yourself on the head about this. that isn't going to help you and we all have made mistakes.
i do hope you can get your money back, it really makes me angry reading about a TPF'er scamming another!
all the best...

she just took her listing{black ggh clutch} out at Bonanzle after you posted this .Hope you get your money back.

And blocked her profile. Which tells her true character.

Balenaddict.. if you can't stand the heat, then don't play w/ fire. You should know that eventually scammers get exposed for what they are. :lecture:

OMG, I almost bought a bag from this seller too. She tried to get me to buy it and I had second thoughts about it SO I backed out...

Sorry OP, I hope you get your money back or the bag you've been waiting on...