Scam Artist NJ Stealing Chanel and Hermes

Chanel1717

O.G.
Feb 25, 2011
You all might remember me from awhile ago, scammed out of two chanel bags, where I got back my bags from the great help of all the ladies on the purse forum.
Unfortunately for me, today I was scammed by another scam artist who came into my store and purchased 4, yes 4, designer handbags with a stolen credit card and a fake drivers license. The four bags that were stolen are, A Chanel Blue Patent Leather Classic Flap Bag serial number 17578335, brand new in box, receipts from Saks 5th avenue and all tags and information, A Chanel brand new Silver Vinyl Tote bag with Large CCs on the outside serial number 14079172, A Chanel Brand New Turquoise Lambskin 2.55 Jumbo Reissue Flap (same style that was stolen before) Serial number 121717054, and a Louis Vuitton Brand New Black Authentic Louis Vuitton New Parnassea Collection Capucines MM Tauril Noir M48864 with Pink Interior and receipts from Macys and original store receipt. X

The woman that came into my store today in NJ said she was from NYC and used a cell phone number X
She said her name was X and said her address was X. Her license was listed as ID X Class D and said her birthday was X. She was 5"6-5"7 , Black normal build and very sweet. She had short hair and said she had a 4 year old son. She had someone else on the phone with her and I believe thats who was waiting in a getaway car outside. I checked the license, checked the credit card, which swipped and was authorized. But right when she left I felt unsettled. I tried to email her to say thank at the email address she gave, X where she sent her receipt to, and both bounced back. She had also left another number for her X which is not her number, and I immediately knew I had been scammed. I went to the police department filed a case and will hear back from them tomorrow.

SHE was also VERY VERY interested in Hermes Birkins, so I am sure she has tried or has purchased birkins the same way!!!!!!!!!!!

So ladies and fellow NJ and NYC handbag lovers I need your help again please be on the lookout for these bags, and if you see them please let me know. Also if you have been scammed or met someone claiming to be a stylist and personal shopper who matches this description please please please let me know, if you meet her in person please get her license plate number, as I will be going to the FBI. I hate being scammed, especially at my own store with my 9 month old son with me, some people are just such scum!!!!!! She came into my store said how beautiful my son was and pretended to care, she wanted to know when I opened and everything like that, but she really didnt care that I have worked my whole life to get to the point that I am at and to steal from me as such a small business owner who is just getting started, is beyond displicable. It is down right scummy. I know Karma will get her, I know that if I work hard enough I can find my bags, and I am going to give this the same effort I gave my last scam, which I did get back my bags, and I was able to help 3 other people who were scammed get back their $$$ which they deserved.

X

Time will reveal her, the bags are numbered and I have faith they will surface.

:heart:

Attachments

• $T2eC16hHJIYE9qUcQ(vFBQZRT)Q-(!~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16hHJIYE9qUcQ(vFBQZRT)Q-(!~~60_57.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 4,685
  • $_57-353.jpg
    $_57-353.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 4,812
  • $_57-352.jpg
    $_57-352.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 4,839
  • $_57-351.jpg
    $_57-351.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 4,794
Last edited by a moderator:
oh man...... I've been scammed before too but nowhere near your loss :sad: I'll keep an eye out online though!! hope you find your bags like before ASAP!!!!

Thank you I appreciate it! It was over $17,000 she charged. She has to be doing this at other places so I think with some help on the east coast and look out for the bags across the USA we can find her.

Fingers crossed.

First off Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Secondly, So so sorry your going through this. A second time at that. Glad it worked out the first time. I'm not aware of what happened then but glad you got your bags back.
Hang in there & I'll keep an eye out on ebay.

Last edited:
Thank you I appreciate it! It was over $17,000 she charged. She has to be doing this at other places so I think with some help on the east coast and look out for the bags across the USA we can find her.

Fingers crossed.
wow what a scum. I can't believe she involved her son in this too :sad: Maybe install some camera to help identify people like that in the future?

i am so very sorry this happened to you. yes, i will definitely be on the lookout for these handbags and will let you know if i spot them. you are doing a great job staying calm for your babies. congrats on your pregnancy! your children are fortunate to have such a hard working mom. *hugs*

I am so sorry this happened to you again. I actually have just dig out your old thread dated 3 years ago and spent 3 hours reading it from page1 to the last. I am glad that you were able to get your 2 bags back the first time and hope that the miracle would happen again this time. I will let you know if I spot your bags. BTW congratulations on your pregnancy!

Congrats on your pregnancy! those bags are beautiful I really hope you can get them back ASAP. I will let you know if I see your bags. Take good care of yourself and your little ones!

This is disgusting, I can't believe people like this actually exist! :nogood: I am so sorry to hear this story, & I hope it all works out for the best in the end. I will keep my eye out if I see them online!! :hugs:

Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you have insurance on the bags. You may think about to set a camera into your store to scare the potential scammer. Hope you find your bags asap.