Scallop hems swimwear size.

tlamdang08

May 18, 2019
Hello LV lovers,
I have my eyes on The Scallop hems swimsuit but I am not sure if I should go for size 34 or 36?
I have Hermes Swimsuits size 36 but other Hermes Ready to wear size 34.
Thanks in advance for helping.

9A4013CC-67C4-4CE0-8AC8-D6194478EE8D.png

anfovela

Jul 21, 2020
I was looking for a swimsuit also and have chosen some good models at https://womenmotorist.com/best-swimsuit-to-hide-tummy-bulge/ and I have already written to some support teams to help me to choose the right size. They told me to take a smaller size if you have some doubts. It is because while you are swimming, your swimsuit will stretch a little and as a result it can become bigger. So if you take the bigger size you risk getting something like a " bagful " and it will not look attractive.

Reactions: tlamdang08

tlamdang08

May 18, 2019
I was looking for a swimsuit also and have chosen some good models at https://womenmotorist.com/best-swimsuit-to-hide-tummy-bulge/ and I have already written to some support teams to help me to choose the right size. They told me to take a smaller size if you have some doubts. It is because while you are swimming, your swimsuit will stretch a little and as a result it can become bigger. So if you take the bigger size you risk getting something like a " bagful " and it will not look attractive.
Thank you, i purchase the swimsuit and found out it was damaged and material was thin. I choose different style, now I know LV size run larger than Hermes but in case I need alter they do provide complimentary alterations.

MyBelongs to Louis

My ❤️ Belongs to Louis
Sep 6, 2017
May I ask if you are TTS Italian 40? I’m also interested in LV swimwear. Did you end up with France 34? Thanks:smile:

tlamdang08

May 18, 2019
May I ask if you are TTS Italian 40? I’m also interested in LV swimwear. Did you end up with France 34? Thanks:smile:
My Europe size usually 34, but somehow Hermes Swimswears are very tight for size 34, so I go up one size :36.
But LV size is true to size I think, I could take size 34 but I am afraid that I will have a so tight thigh that will leave me a mark I don’t like. So I ended up with 36 and I think I will ask them to make it shorter in length.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis