sc mono bag.....questions!!!??

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I REALLY want this bag. When the first pictures came out and price, I thought "no way". Now I can only think of this bag!!!!! I must have it. They do not carry it in my local LV store but they said they could get it but I need to be pretty sure that I want it before they get it. I want it....ON ONE CONDITION:
the shoulder strap must be short. Meaning....I don't wear bags crossbody (which I don't think the sc can be anyways). I have read other TPF members say that the strap is short. HOW short??? I am 5'2". I don't like a bag to hit me below the waist. I have the trevi gm and have the shoulder strap set on the shortest lenght...it is PERFECT. Is the sc this short??? I want the bag to sit high up on my body...more under the arm than at my waist if that makes sense. If anyone had this bag...could you measure the shoulder strap on its shortest length???
I love bags that can be worn two ways. I have a b-bag...and love it...I wish LV made more bags like this. I have search all the pictures currently out of the sc....does anyone have anymore with the shoulder strap on???
thanks so much!!!

I made the strap as long as possible. The top of the bag hits right below my bust/at top of my waist. Bottom of the bag hits about mid hip area. It wouldn't fit comfortably across the body.

^ Okay, thanks!
So on the shortest length, the top of the bag sits at your waist, is that right?? I think I am confused, sorry. I like a short strap...closer to my armpit the better, if that makes sense...at least for these type of straps. Ideally, I would like the bottom of the bag, to sit no further down than my waist if not above. I hope that makes sense. Thank you for all your help. I really don't want to order it if it is not what I want exactly.

I haven't tried the shortest length b/c I don't like bags right under my arm. But the longest strap makes the bottom of the bag hit right where her Tshirt ends in her modeling pic.

This might seem like a silly question since I'm not too LV savvy, but does the boutique have the ability to add another hole or two so you can adjust the strap a bit shorter than it's made to go?

Thank you so much. I really think this might be what I want. I have a mono strap for my speedy. I don't use it though because on the shortest length, it hits me to long. I like it for my pochette cross body though. I am so obsessed with this bag!!!!

Thanks so much! I wanted to order it today from my store but I would have felt really bad if it is not what I wanted. The SA was the first one that said the strap was longer than she thought. That confused me since it was the first time I heard that. So I told her let me do some more research first. This SA was not my ususal one but she did say that she only saw it once a couple of months ago. So maybe she doesn't remember it acurately.