SBS: Handles up or down??

JenF

Feb 12, 2011
My SBS is approx 6 months old. The handles, particularly the back one, are now starting to droop a bit and I'm wondering whether I should encourage them to lie flat against the sides of the bag or try to keep them upright?
What do you lot do about your SBS handles? I'd be interested to hear your opinions and see any pics you might have of them being worn with flattened handles...
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Jul 9, 2009
I think they look silly with the handles up its what has always put me off I only have one subs and have never used it for that reason maybe I should learn how to tame them so they go down

Miss Mulb

Aug 1, 2012
The handles sticking up when wearing cross body has put me off sbs too. I'd be interested to see pictures of 'trained' ones!

lulu09

Jul 15, 2010
Northants, UK
Hey presto, handle hangs down... Will most likely remove the clochette from the handle and have in the side of the bag once training has been fully completed....

image-1540037693.jpg

JenF

Feb 12, 2011
Ah! Thank you Lulu! Very helpful pics! Do you have any modelling pics...? Love your SBS btw!!

lolz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2011
Scotland, UK
As soon as I got all my sbs's I always move clochette to side otherwise it bugs me!!
Def need to get started training, looks fab!