SB or RD???? need new evening bag!!!

seunset BLVD or rodeo drive??

• S BLVD

• Rodeo Drive

Results are only viewable after voting.

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
I need new stunning vernis clutch but dont know if it can fit enough? eva is perfect size for me & sunset blvd is smaller than she .. it worry me..

how much u can put into your sunset???

I don't think you can put much inside the Sunset so if you want more space go for the Rodeo Drive...or you can even consider the Alma BB or Vernis Wilshire PM (if you don't mind handheld bags).

I love the SB! I'm thinking of getting one at christmas. It's small, but I wouldn't carry a wallet with it since it has the CC slots. How much do you take out, maybe the RD or Alma BB might be better options for you.

Good luck choosing!

I voted the SB - I have one in Pomme and LOVES it. I had a Pomme Roxy that I used to go out with, but it was too bulky, sold it. Then I got the SB, it was perfect. Last I got the Pomme Alma BB for variety, but it was not what I needed. I always ended up grabbing the SB. No wallet needed, it holds my lipgloss, keys, iPhone & Vernis cles, if needed. Against the RD, the SB wins since I'm not a fan, it's 'boxy'.

GL deciding. You can't go wrong with either of the luscious Vernis choices.

I have Sunset BLVD in Amarante,it holds very little things but enough as an evening clutch. I also have a Eva Ebene which can hold slightly more but I use it as a casual bag( go out for lunch or go to market).
My Sunset BLVD got a lots of compliment as an evening clutch!

SB gets my vote. It fits all of my essentials - BCH, iPhone, keys and a few other miscellaneous items like lipgloss or tic tacs. Also, it has cc slots so you don't need a wallet in there, and there's an inside zipper for loose things. The RD is pretty but it feels like it's too big for a clutch.