SB or RD???? need new evening bag!!!

seunset BLVD or rodeo drive??

• S BLVD

• Rodeo Drive

Results are only viewable after voting.
SB gets my vote. It fits all of my essentials - BCH, iPhone, keys and a few other miscellaneous items like lipgloss or tic tacs. Also, it has cc slots so you don't need a wallet in there, and there's an inside zipper for loose things. The RD is pretty but it feels like it's too big for a clutch.

iphone? keys? so SB really can fits all necessary things! great! :smile:

OMG! Just now I saw that amazing and useful interior!!! zipper pocket and cc slots! evening dream bag!! :yahoo:

I had to choose between the Eva, SB, RD and Alma BB...and I went with SB in Pomme!
Here's why:
Eva honestly is wayy too casual in my opinion. Azur might look a lil more stylish, but nothing beats the shine from vernis.
RD: looks like a shiny lunch bag or boxy messenger bag to me.
Alma BB: Its adorably cute, but not really something I'd call as Evening bag. Evening bag to me needs to look like a clutch - its the best look with an evening dress.
SB: Its perfect. Gorgeous. Chic. Stylish. And it fits ENOUGH for an evening - has credit card slots and a zipper for coins- so no need to carry wallet. The interior is roomy enough to fit keys, iphone and a lipstick!
I can upload a picture of all that it can fit if you want.

I don't know if you have bought your bag, but I think that it really depends on how much you take with you. One year ago I had the exactly same problem. But i figured out that I was a girl who liked to take a lot with me, even for evening so i bought the Rodeo Drive and I don't regret a second! :biggrin: I also think if you buy the Rodeo Drive you can also use it sometimes to a fay lunch or something.The only thing is that they have the SB in rouge fauvisite and I don't think that they make RD in that color. I'm not 100% sure, but they don't have it on their website! Hope this could help:tup:

I adore my SB in Amarante. I bought a zippy coin purse specifically to transfer into this bag.. although it is it's own wallet anyway :smile: (Interior shot attached) I vote for the SB. Very versatile... except it's not great for a 'day' bag. So I don't use it too often, yet anyway. (Except as a larger wallet.) This looks to be a few months old, let us know what you decided! :smile:

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 34