Saying goodbye to (most of) my girls...

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411490538.958074.jpg

- mono Sonatine
- mono Favorite PM
- Empreinte Curieuse wallet in orient
- mono Speedy B 30

My girls getting ready to head to my local consignment shop. As some of you may remember, I was contemplating selling these (mainly the Speedy B) to change up my collection. I sent in requests for quotes from Fashionphile & Yoogi's and they were a little lower than I wanted so I'm going to try out my local consignment shop. If that doesn't work I will probably revisit Fashionphile/Yoogi's offers.

I feel like I am making the right decision. I normally second guess myself a lot, but I'm not second guessing whatsoever. I just hope I can get a decent amount for them to fund their replacements.

My girls would like to bid farewell to all the TPFers who joined me in welcoming them into my family. Perhaps they will meet you all again if another member purchases them!

View attachment 2759155

- mono Sonatine
- mono Favorite PM
- mono Speedy B 30

My girls getting ready to head to my local consignment shop. As some of you may remember, I was contemplating selling these (mainly the Speedy B) to change up my collection. I sent in requests for quotes from Fashionphile & Yoogi's and they were a little lower than I wanted so I'm going to try out my local consignment shop. If that doesn't work I will probably revisit Fashionphile/Yoogi's offers.

I feel like I am making the right decision. I normally second guess myself a lot, but I'm not second guessing whatsoever. I just hope I can get a decent amount for them to fund their replacements.

My girls would like to bid farewell to all the TPFers who joined me in welcoming them into my family. Perhaps they will meet you all again if another member purchases them!
So sad :sad: What are you planning to get instead ? Since you want to change up your collection :smile:

if you don't use them anymore I think it's fine - even I think you are selling very pretty items! hope you won't regret it!👍 what do you like to buy instead?

Hi Friend! I know you have been struggling. You're making the right decision. Better to let go and let someone else love your items and put that money towards something that is a perfect fit. :smile:

I just did the same thing recently, I think I sold about 8 items altogether and I got the Speedy Empreinte, and OMG how much I love that bag, I have not regretted my decision for one second! I did not spend any "new" money on it, because I got exactly the required amount from the bags and SLG I sold :smile:.

View attachment 2759155

- mono Sonatine
- mono Favorite PM
- mono Speedy B 30

NOOOOOOOO, if you didn't already just hold on to them a little longer. I bet you would do very well selling on ebay right after Thanksgiving. If not, try one piece at the consignment shop first. I get nervous about that. How do they work things ex. do customers get to handle the bags freely? I have great luck on ebay but now I get authentications and post them.

I just did the same thing recently, I think I sold about 8 items altogether and I got the Speedy Empreinte, and OMG how much I love that bag, I have not regretted my decision for one second! I did not spend any "new" money on it, because I got exactly the required amount from the bags and SLG I sold :smile:.

Yeah? What colour did you get?

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.