SayGRACEplease's collection - Whadya think?

Mar 12, 2007
Hello ~ I'm a purseblog newbie and finally found a area where I can share with others my passion for purses. I'm spent countless of hours of drooling over everyones collections and wanted to share mine as well.

It took me HOURS to take all these pics because I've decided to make a folder with all my purses and description so when I'm deciding on what to use in the morning to match my outfit, I don't have to rummage through to find the perfect purse for my outfit. I'm thinking its going to take a year and a lot of time in front of the computer to do it but it'll be an investment of my time and I'll be able to have a picture in case the purse gets lost or dirty. Am I crazy? Anyone out there that has already done this or has thought about it?

I LOVE CHANEL and only recently am getting into LV. I grouped all my bags by color. I have more designers but will post later.

Attachments

• Chanel collection_edited.jpg
    Chanel collection_edited.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Louis Vuitton_edited.jpg
    Louis Vuitton_edited.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Louis Vuitton 2_edited.jpg
    Louis Vuitton 2_edited.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 140
  • gucci_edited.JPG
    gucci_edited.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 116
Here's most of my purses by color...

Attachments

• browns_edited.JPG
    browns_edited.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 77
  • reds and pinks_edited.JPG
    reds and pinks_edited.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 68
  • blues_edited.JPG
    blues_edited.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 72
  • black purses_edited.JPG
    black purses_edited.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 81
My favorite purse designers are Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Marc Jacobs has done amazing designs but for his own label, I think its a little trendy so I'd rather spend money on classics such as Chanel and LV.

For the everday bag, I just LOVE Isabella Fiore. At first, I thought it was a little grannyish but now I have a new respect and love for her designs. I think her bags are so unique, fun, and a very reasonable price compared to all the other bags out there. Here's my collection and I can't wait to get more.

I'm on the fence of the green flower child bag. What do you guys think? Is it tacky or unique?

These 3 are my favorite bags to carry right now... if anyone knows the name of the pink bag, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Coco Puff.jpg
    Coco Puff.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 66
  • flower child.jpg
    flower child.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 70
  • do you know my name.jpg
    do you know my name.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 65
Oooohhhh.... how could I have forgotten my brand new Isabella Fiore red hobo :confused1: If anyone knows the name to her, please let me know... It looks very similar to the Whiplash but I can only find them in brown and black, not red.

Attachments

• isabella fiore red hobo.jpg
    isabella fiore red hobo.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 65