Say you have a HG RM color,leather, would you buy multiples? rop

Heidi Sr.

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
I am so in love with my Glazed Espresso MAM. Its just the most scrumptious color, I :love: every time i look at her. Im wondering if I found another bag in this color if it would be worth it to buy it. Perhaps a regular MA or Matinee instead of another mini. Would you do it or would that be some kind of strange hoarding behavior?LOL

I think it would - most of the time we hear about people buying multiple colors of the same bag (such as myself...) so it's refreshing to think about buying multiples of DIFFERENT bags in the SAME color. But - I'd be careful - glazed espresso is a neutral color, but you don't want to get sick of it, KWIM? You "could" get burned out, and then where would you be?

I am totally with you on the glazed espresso. Once I saw it in person, I fell in love. I would definitely consider buying another, but in a style that would be as different as possible - a small, clutch type bag would be cool.

I kinda agree with indiaink. If you have the MAM and LOVE the glazed espresso, I'd get a Matinee in that color. An MAB in the same color would be a little redundant, IMO. For me - unless it was a significant change(new hardware, different leather texture, etc.), I don't know that I'd get an MAM and/or MAB in the same color.

to me it's just like loving your black bag and buying multiple black bags. everyone does it with different brands, why not do it with the same brand (and a different colour)?? =)

I just wouldn't do it if there were 5 colours that i loved... i would get those colours first and then go for the duplicates. but if this is your HG and there isn't really any other colour you like, of course!

I won't, but then again, I'm greedy and have too many HG bags to consider and buy. I always have new favorites.:smile:

I take really good care of the ones I really like though. i.e. rotate bags and conditioning/cleaning the leather to make sure the bags last as long as it could.

But if you're the kind of bag lover that falls really really hard in love with one bag once in a blue moon, then I think you should get multiples or you'll kick yourself later when the bags you want are no longer in retail circulation. :yes:

I would totally get the same color in more than one bag. Now i wouldn't be redundant and buy the exact same bag TWICE or, get the MAM AND MAB in the same color, but like i would get the same color and different style. The wine is my HG color, and i bought one in the matinee and the nikki. SInce you have the MAM, i would get the nikki in GE if you can find it. Totally different styles, and great year round neutral colors.

Actually, I am curious now; has anyone actually bought multiple RM bags yet? Two of the same color or same style? (Ex. 2 Black MABs or 1 Wine MAB and 1 Wine MAM)

I would (and have!) definitely buy a favorite style in many different colors. But I would not buy the same color (except maybe a great black) in different styles. That's just bc I like color variety, though. I certainly don't see anything wrong with it!

I personally would not buy multiples of the same exact bag at this price point, bc I expect a bag at this price point to last at least several years. So if something happens to it in that amount of time to make it unusable then something is wrong and I would be more likely not to buy the bag again for quality issues. Also I would rather have a 1000 bag than 1000 in two of the exact same 500 bags. I tend to buy mid end bags as "fun" variety bags I can switch up, but I also still expect a certain amount of longevity for that price. (I don't mind my cheaper bags being more "disposable" however!) So a bunch of quite different colors is what I usually go for!