Say something nice about a tpf member!!

Chanel4me83 said:
Everyone is great but if I have to say something nice about 1 person I would have to say thank you to Smoothoprter she offered her help to me to search for a handbag I couldn't find. Love a person who goes out of her way to try and help.

Wow, that's sweet. Thank you for thinking of me.:P

Vlad and Megs (duh) :smile: This is the best place to hang out, talk about bags & fashion, etc. I have enjoyed being a mod here, you two have really made this place into a great community.

My fellow mods, of course! From the original group to our awesome new sub-forum mods, thank you for all the work you do to keep this place running smoothly - you guys (or should I say ladies?) kick serious butt. A special thanks to Selena for always making me laugh :lol:

Lots of :heart: to IntlSet, Dani, Coachwife, bagnshoofetish, Becca4277, ranskimmie, pursegalsf, BalenciagaLove, *Freetoes*, and every other PFer makes who makes this place what it is! :smile:

Vlad and Megs for starting this wonderful journey for us!

The mods and submods for all the work they do!

Special mention goes to ayla and Christina - they were very patient with me with my LV hunting back when I started.

chloe-babe said:
I love this site and I love this thread. I would like to say a huge thank you to Secret Shopaholic in Scotland.
I have been coveting the Fendi B Bag, and was ready to pay 955 pounds at Browns for it.
She happened to mention that the colour I wanted had gone on sale in Edinburgh as it was not selling well there.
Not only did she go and pick one up for me, but she used her own Harvey Nics card so I would get a further 10 % discount! So the bag ended up costing 630 pounds and saved me 300 pounds!!
It was above and beyond, and I was overwhelmed by how lovely she was to do that for somebody that she met on here, but thats the great thing about this site, if we can help out, we can :smile:

Chloe Babe

It was an absolute pleasure - it's lovely to mention me here, thank you. I was glad that I could help you get your Fendi B bag and really hope that you love it.

:yes: Thanks to EVERYONE !! I have only met a couple of ppl that I could just do without and thankfully they were sofa king banned that I don't have to worry about it anymore LOL!! Megs & Vlad are just the nicest and ALL the mods are wonderful and sincere. Everyone I have met has been very helpful in all kinds of ways. Thanks to them this is a really great place to be! ;)

I thought I'd spend my 1,000th post letting you all know how wonderful you are!

Selena, you're so sweet, I've loved talking to you ever since I joined! It's always fun talking about our new bags!
Michele and IntlSet, who are my partners in the Chanel forum! Michele is probably the queen of Chanel, and I love learning from her everyday.
Swee7bebe, is such a nice person, I hope you're loving your new condo!
abandonedimages and Iluvbags, I love reminiscing with you two about our love for Cambon reporters! :lol:
Christina and Swanky, I'm sure you don't remember, but I really appreciate how much you helped me when I first joined, you two are sweethearts!
elongreach, you're a doll and I love seeing your posts pop up throughout the Chanel forum!
And a special thanks to Borsabella, addicted, amourn20, and vondervall, for being so kind and helpful with my terrible eBay mishap. Although it's still not solved, it was so nice to have you all support me and answer my questions. To all that are wondering, we are still fighting to get help in our cases.

And last, but certainly not least, Vlad, Megs, and their team of Mods for keeping this place fantastic!

Alright, I think I'm finally done now!:heart:

Babyboo, cause she sold me my first Bbag, guccigoo, shout out to ya, and your crazy bag collection. Ranskimmie, who offered me her phone number when my doggie died, what a gift! Winona, who is smarter than she lets on, don't think I am fooled girl! Tod, for having the same Silverado as I. Thanks for a great time!

Vlad and Megs are totally awesome for starting this wonderful forum!

Selena and Jill never fail to make me smile

There are so many wonderful, kind, helpful people on this forum who will go out of their way to help with answers to questions.

LOVE this place! :love: :heart: :yes:

How did I miss this thread!!!!
First thank you for everyone who mentioned me!! This is going to be so hard to mention everyone who helps make tPF a special place to be!

First a big general thank you to all of you who contribute to the Forum on a regular basis!

Vlad and Megs: AKA as PF mom and dad! Thanks for all your efforts!
All my fellow Mods! I love you girls!! Thanks for your help and support.
Cristina my shopping enabler and pal I always love talking with you!
Sunshine I miss you girl and cant wait till you get back!
Jill your nuts and more crazy then me and i love ya!
DoubleC31, Nishi621, Bagnshoefetish,Balenciagalover, Shushopn,Cat,and so many others, your my girls!!
CarlyB my daughter and handbag trainee love you :smile:
Crazybaglady My mom with the ugly cat and my best friend!!
I know I am forgetting someone important..this is what happens when you do this before coffee!!!

This place is great and you all make it even more great!

intlset: there's no one i'd rather complain about my unrelationship to!
jane anne: thanks for always being so sweet and supportive when i post about my diet!
all my fellow mods: i'm so lucky to be part of such a wonderful group!

To all Mods, Vlad & Megs.
To all the wonderful ladies (just too many to mention ) i adore each and every one of you, thanks for responding daily to my threads, i always look forward to reading your fun and helpful posts everyday.
Printmodel (haven't seen you around lately hope you're OK ) :heart:

Thanks once again to Vlad and Megs for choosing a fantastic new set of mods, great choice !!!

There are so many nice people here it's hard to single one out. However, I always look out for MandM's posts in particular because she's a gracious, lovely person (with looks to match) and she's an animal lover as well.