Say Hello To Rachel

scarlett79

Jun 15, 2012
Hello!

This is the first time I've started a thread, so I hope I don't mess it up :smile:

I got VERY lucky in the Naughti Pidgin's Nest sale recently and, after the fantastic response from the ladies on the NPN thread, I thought I would introduce you all to my new love.

So...

Please meet Rachel in Black Polished Goatskin. She has a classic appearance, which I love, and is a perfectly sized shoulder bag, with a very handy large front pocket. She is in wonderful condition, apart from the front lock plate which is scratched.. but you don't notice that in real life because she is so beautiful!

I took her out for the first time yesterday to a meeting (after Colloniling her, of course) and she made me feel very professional and important! She also got more than her fair share of admiring glances :biggrin:

I absolutely :heart: her...

Attachments

• In Dustbag.jpg
    In Dustbag.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 587
  • TPFAvatar.jpg
    TPFAvatar.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 569
  • Zipper.jpg
    Zipper.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 573
Thank you so much, I will. She fits perfectly over the shoulder, and I can see me using her day and night cos she's such a classic beauty.

The service from NP was outstanding.. she was so patient in responding to all my questions, and it came wrapped so beautifully it was like Christmas!

Hello!

This is the first time I've started a thread, so I hope I don't mess it up :smile:

I got VERY lucky in the Naughti Pidgin's Nest sale recently and, after the fantastic response from the ladies on the NPN thread, I thought I would introduce you all to my new love.

So...

Please meet Rachel in Black Polished Goatskin. She has a classic appearance, which I love, and is a perfectly sized shoulder bag, with a very handy large front pocket. She is in wonderful condition, apart from the front lock plate which is scratched.. but you don't notice that in real life because she is so beautiful!

I took her out for the first time yesterday to a meeting (after Colloniling her, of course) and she made me feel very professional and important! She also got more than her fair share of admiring glances :biggrin:

I absolutely :heart: her...
ooh she is really beautiful and so different from the current styles! Congratulations.

Beautiful choice, congrats. Polished goatskin is a wonderful robust leather and holds up well in all weathers just needs a bit of a spray and buff every now and again.

Thanks for all the lovely messages!

I adore Rachel more than I can say... and I also have a gorgeous (very, very) pre-loved Kensington that I have recently restored back to far better health with a little TLC (and knowledge/tips gained from this forum)...

... so why am I still looking at other Mulberrys?? The reveals of the Valentine Lexie are particularly tugging at my heartstrings!

It's an affliction. :lol:

It's an affliction. :lol:
Oh yes, and neverending. All I wanted was the prefect handbag, just one and here I am and I just can't stop wanting more and more Mulbs...Its not healthy! :smile:

Oh you have found a true gem, it's one of those that I also has looked at several times and drooled a bit over. Its a fab fab leather and a lovely style so gongratulations to a fab find! :biggrin: