Say hello to my Timeless Envelope WOC :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Just got it today. I still have the Half Moon here and now I am making my decision between the two.

The Timeless came brand new all wrapped up and is perfect. Big yay being I ordered it sight unseen. Always a scary thing to do with Chanel...right?? lol!

Anyway, here are pictures :biggrin:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 4,532
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3,231
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3,009
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,132
Love this. I like the size of the half moon because it seems you could fit a few more essentials, like a phone and lipstick. Which are you liking best (pros and cons)?

Love this. I like the size of the half moon because it seems you could fit a few more essentials, like a phone and lipstick. Which are you liking best (pros and cons)?

The good thing about the Half Moon is that since it's basically a mini purse with card slots, it can fit a little more in it. However, I can see it becoming tiring as it's not a "Classic" and I don't know how well the look of it will hold up in the future. It does look a bit more casual and younger as opposed to the Timeless but the Timeless is a wallet, thus a WOC! Like I said, the Half Moon is basically just a little purse. Now if that came with gold hardware maybe I'd be singing a different tune but being this is my first WOC, I think it's best to go with the actual square shaped style. I am about 98% sure I'm going with this one. Wish I could keep both though but that is not possible right now.

I really like the look of the timeless WOC on you ... I understand what you mean about the half moon WOC being less classic and timeless. I am having that same debate with myself right now.

Does anyone think it's silly to have this WOC being I own the M/L black flap with gold hardware? I do plan to wear the WOC in the day and I never wear my M/L in the day, just at night.

OP, Love this woc better than the half moon! It's not silly to have both the m/l flap and this envelope woc, they have a total different look and this woc can be carried messenger style whereas it's hard to do so for the m/l. It's also a little bit more casual than the m/l. Enjoy!