Say hello to my Timeless Envelope WOC :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got it today. I still have the Half Moon here and now I am making my decision between the two.

The Timeless came brand new all wrapped up and is perfect. Big yay being I ordered it sight unseen. Always a scary thing to do with Chanel...right?? lol!

Anyway, here are pictures :biggrin:

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      64.5 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      55.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      82 KB
      Views:
  2. Love this. I like the size of the half moon because it seems you could fit a few more essentials, like a phone and lipstick. Which are you liking best (pros and cons)?

3. Love it, it's perfect! I didn't know the style name but have always loved this WOC. Congrats :biggrin:

4. I have the same WOC, I think it's a classic.........and I love it! Good luck making your decision....I'm sure you'll love whichever one you choose.

5. It's beautiful!!! I love the WOC, it looks fabulous on you!! Congrats on it and good luck deciding!!

6. The good thing about the Half Moon is that since it's basically a mini purse with card slots, it can fit a little more in it. However, I can see it becoming tiring as it's not a "Classic" and I don't know how well the look of it will hold up in the future. It does look a bit more casual and younger as opposed to the Timeless but the Timeless is a wallet, thus a WOC! Like I said, the Half Moon is basically just a little purse. Now if that came with gold hardware maybe I'd be singing a different tune but being this is my first WOC, I think it's best to go with the actual square shaped style. I am about 98% sure I'm going with this one. Wish I could keep both though but that is not possible right now.

7. I really like the look of the timeless WOC on you ... I understand what you mean about the half moon WOC being less classic and timeless. I am having that same debate with myself right now.

8. Does anyone think it's silly to have this WOC being I own the M/L black flap with gold hardware? I do plan to wear the WOC in the day and I never wear my M/L in the day, just at night.

9. The timeless looks great on you, but I am sure the half moon does too!

10. I have a whole thread on here with pictures of me modeling the Half Moon ;)

11. Both are great but I vote half moon :tup:

12. You look good!...
    given a choice between this or half moon, I chose the latter ;)

13. Lovely mod pics!!! I personally prefer this to the half moon :smile:

14. this one looks great too but i also prefer the half moon cuz i can fit more stuff in it since it expands

15. OP, Love this woc better than the half moon! It's not silly to have both the m/l flap and this envelope woc, they have a total different look and this woc can be carried messenger style whereas it's hard to do so for the m/l. It's also a little bit more casual than the m/l. Enjoy!