Say hello to my new Speedy!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this little beauty about 2 weeks ago, I didn't know whether to get the 30 or the 35 and you guys were really helpful but eventually I decided upon the 30! Ilove it and think the troll looks super cute on it, one of the children in my class gave it to me:smile:[​IMG]

2. Helloooooo speedy! :nuts: She's a stunner, and the troll is so funny (and random) but cute! Haha, it's funny to see that they're still popular amongst kids!

3. Congrats on ur beautiful new speedy!!! It's a great bag, I know you'll just love her!!!

4. congrats! i'm itching for a new speedy, myself. maybe a mono 30 or 35 or damier 30... love the troll!

5. Looks good! Congrats on the new bag!

6. congrats.good choice its a classic

7. She is beautiful. Congrats! :biggrin:

8. Congrat's.

9. congrats shes a beauty!

10. love it...how funny about the troll. My daughter is 10 and she and the kids in her class are obsessed w/trolls. LOL

11. Congrats on your new speedy. The troll looks cute.

12. Enjoy your mono speedy -- it's classic LV!!

13. gorgeous, congrats.

14. Congrats!! I went through the same thing, deciding btw the 30 and 35 and decided to keep the 30! Great choice!

15. congrats on the speedy 30...what a great size it is! i just "inherited" one from my sister and have been using it everyday....it's so great to use as an everyday bag.