Say hello to my new babies :) 2007 Black GGH Part Time couple 0_0

Lasmico

I love Bal
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I am so excited with my new bags :nuts: I was looking for a 2007 GGH black part time long time ago and I found two!
I couldn't believe they were from 2007 and they had two left in the store. :sweatdrop:
I decided to purchase both because it was very difficult to chose one from the pics. And now the bags arrived and it's impossible to choose one. I love both! So I think I am going to keep them:okay:
I will take lots of pics tomorrow in natural light but I can't wait so here are some pics of my babies :drool:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

wow! they are hard to find and you found 2! congrats... they are beautiful! i really like the wrinkly one at the back on the 2nd pic

lasmico, you've crossed to the GH side too? your twins are so beautiful. but are you sure you want to keep both? maybe it's better to get a GGH or GSH PT in another color? take your time choosing between the two, keep the one with the most gorgeous smooshy leather. congrats on your ggh beauties.

My idea was to have one, and I prefer to keep only one but I can't choose at the moment although I know it has no sense to have the same bag again. I will post pics tomorrow and I will explain. I don't want to choose wrong and regret after because they are very hard to find. It's crazy! I hope with time I can decide, and if I can't, I will keep both for the moment and I will decide in the future. :smile:

lasmico, you've crossed to the GH side too? your twins are so beautiful. but are you sure you want to keep both? maybe it's better to get a GGH or GSH PT in another color? take your time choosing between the two, keep the one with the most gorgeous smooshy leather. congrats on your ggh beauties.

Yes! I have crossed two months ago with my HG, a SGH Vert Foncé PT. :nuts:
When she arrived I saw she was unstitched and sent to Bal to repair because they told me it would take from one to two weeks. I am waiting for her two months ago and I don't know when she will be ready. I only saw her one day :crybaby:

Thank you for the advice ;)

My idea was to have one, and I prefer to keep only one but I can't choose at the moment although I know it has no sense to have the same bag again. I will post pics tomorrow and I will explain. I don't want to choose wrong and regret after because they are very hard to find. It's crazy! I hope with time I can decide, and if I can't, I will keep both for the moment and I will decide in the future. :smile:

Why not keep both for now- give it a month and see which one you gravitate to and sell the other one?