say hello to my little friends :)

okay i don't know which bag this tag is for...but it reads: 2007 1 173082 D941G 1262 SAC

i think that's for the black one?

i don't even think i got that sort of tag for the other bag

:confused1:

The "2007 1" at the beginning of the number sequence indicates Spring of 2007 and the Giant Silver Hardware was not introduced until the Fall of 2007.

not sure:confused1:

think i got scammed?

I'm not going to say that, the color just doesn't match any of the released colors. karenab is asking a great question about what the cards say. Also, you could take clear pictures of the inside tag and the bales and the rivets so we can tell you if the bag is the real deal.

I'm not going to say that, the color just doesn't match any of the released colors. karenab is asking a great question about what the cards say. Also, you could take clear pictures of the inside tag and the bales and the rivets so we can tell you if the bag is the real deal.

i'll post specific pics when i get the chance.

if i discover it's not a true bal...would i be stoned by tPF for keeping it? it's just such a beautiful color :s and i've read bulletins posted by people who have gone crazy over faux bals. you know what i'm sayin?

i'll post specific pics when i get the chance.

if i discover it's not a true bal...would i be stoned by tPF for keeping it? it's just such a beautiful color :s and i've read bulletins posted by people who have gone crazy over faux bals. you know what i'm sayin?

what aaallabama said, we are against fakes. We aren't going to assault you, but you would kindly be asked not to post pics...as we are a community that does love and appreciate the beauty of Balenciagas, not fakes. Also, I don't know how much you spent on these bags, but if it's anywhere near what retail is, I sure as sh*t would want real Bals for my money.

what aaallabama said, we are against fakes. We aren't going to assault you, but you would kindly be asked not to post pics...as we are a community that does love and appreciate the beauty of Balenciagas, not fakes. Also, I don't know how much you spent on these bags, but if it's anywhere near what retail is, I sure as sh*t would want real Bals for my money.
:tup: yeah what she said if you paid bal prices and they are fake I would get a refund.

brianarose, are you able to post pics of the tags & bales? I can't be sure, but the GH buckle looks a little bit off? The color looks lovely for the caramel bag, but I don't think 07 F/W or 08 S/S had a brown color like that, and SGH only came out in F/W 07.

ETA: Just read the rest of the thread and saw questions abt authenticity too. Hope you're able to get your money back!