Say hello to my little friend!

Bitstuff

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
My first - and hopefully not the last - Fendi.

I've been looking at Spies on eBay for about a month now and the moment I saw this one, I knew it was the one to go for! She's used and not in the best condition but I feel that a little TLC will make her a lot better. Considering I paid less than $500 for it (before shipping costs to Ireland and import taxes and all that) it looks great.

For some reason, at the moment I like baby Spies more than the regular ones due to the cuteness of them and the fact that I don't carry a lot of stuff around with me on a daily basis and I was worried that a big Spy might not look her best with only a wallet, keys, an umbrella and a few other random items inside.

Who knows what I'll be getting my hands on next?

I took a few pictures last night. The bag's not as shiny as it looks but she sure is lovely!

Attachments

• BabySpy1.JPG
    BabySpy1.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 45
  • BabySpy2.JPG
    BabySpy2.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 44
Aw, she is a cutie pie!!! :heart:I love the baby Spy....such a great bag to carry! Its so much easier to find things in it compared to my regular Spy! CONGRATS!!
If you have some modelling pics you should post in the BABY spy club thread, which is a sticky at the top on the main page.;)