Say hello to Miss Goldie CdC

Blue Rain

Apr 18, 2014
I've learned a lot about H leathers on tPF and that made me realized that I fell in love with Chèvre de Coromandel. Who would not love the texture, sheen, structure, light weight, color saturation, and especially the ridge that run in the middle of the bag from front to bottom to back. Who would have thought that the cute little goats would produce the most exotic looking skin of all the livestock! Isn't that sexy!!

Since CdC is a lot less common in big bags nowadays, I decided to cheat on my SA who promises me a Togo B and search else where for my first B in CdC. It was the love at first sight for me when I found Miss Goldie CdC on Internet. It had been authenticated by tPF many months ago and posted on eBay all this time without a buyer. Perhaps I was waiting for me. It's exactly the skin and color that I wanted for an everyday going to work B, plus it's in a next to excellent condition.

I love that the gold color on CdC is really like gold color. You know...like gold in Togo looks a little brown and gold in Clemence is even more brown. It's the nature of the leathers, I guess.

Without further introduction... Here is my first B35, Miss Goldie CdC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 474
Not really......I see something really really faint but only after you pointed it out and I have to look really hard. I adore CDC though and I love the ridges but I can't see in your pic. Maybe it's my computer?

Edit - I see it in the second set of pics you posted. Beautiful bag - congrats again!

Gold is not a color that I ever look at as it's not in my wardrobe at all but this is an amazing bag! I love the characteristics of the hide, that ridge and the way that it's assembled to honor the skin is something so special. Truly an excellent example of the leather and demonstrates the quality of the brand. Congratulations!

What a lovely Goldie!!! My first birkin was the same combo - just in Togo. Love it and super versatile!!!

The ridge is the spine dear. Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!