Say hello to little Marlow

:blossom: Here you go!

She really likes to play and then naps only to wake up in the middle of the wanting to play more! :P If I manage to scratch train her and train her to stop running outdoors (raggies are indoor cats only) I will be very happy.

Nice to see so many cat fans! :smile:

Attachments

• mar2.jpg
    mar2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 146
  • marrr.jpg
    marrr.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 144
:blossom: Here you go!

She really likes to play and then naps only to wake up in the middle of the wanting to play more! :P If I manage to scratch train her and train her to stop running outdoors (raggies are indoor cats only) I will be very happy.

Nice to see so many cat fans! :smile:

So Cute!!

May i ask why they are indoor cats only?

Marlow is just too cute! I've never had a Ragdoll, but my understanding is that they are really precious. Glad to hear you'll be keeping her indoors! I've kept every cat I've had since the mid-90's indoors. One was a mixed breed, and two have been British Shorthairs (another breed that is pretty defenseless), and I can't imagine letting a cat roam about without supervision. Congrats on your new family member, and enjoy your little Marlow!

So beautiful!! I've always wanted a Ragdoll :smile:
Thanks! Ragdolls are great!

Marlow is just too cute! I've never had a Ragdoll, but my understanding is that they are really precious. Glad to hear you'll be keeping her indoors! I've kept every cat I've had since the mid-90's indoors. One was a mixed breed, and two have been British Shorthairs (another breed that is pretty defenseless), and I can't imagine letting a cat roam about without supervision. Congrats on your new family member, and enjoy your little Marlow!

Thank you. I agree it is much safer to keep them in as I dont have a safe, enclosed garden unfortunately. I do worry what would happen if she runs out of the door though. That is a real worry! X