Say hello to Henri!!

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Here is Henri in all of its dark brown goodness. I was unsure about this bag, but the deal from LB was too good to pass up. I must say that this bag is pretty great. It reminds me of the mattie (sort of, sort of) but with a shoulder strap. And the leather is soft. The modeling shots represent a closer true to life color.

Enjoy!!

Henri-TPF003.jpg

Henri-TPF004.jpg

Henri-TPF005.jpg

That dark brown in nicer than I had thought. The bag looks great on you - both ways! Your picture reminded me to get out my purse organizer - the boxy shape of the Henri makes it perfect for one. Glad you like the bag, Henri needs more love around here!

That dark brown in nicer than I had thought. The bag looks great on you - both ways! Your picture reminded me to get out my purse organizer - the boxy shape of the Henri makes it perfect for one. Glad you like the bag, Henri needs more love around here!

I know, I actually just order my first purse to go organizer. I got the combo pack with three sizes. The one I am using now is the middle of the three I think called Large?? (Maybe) I love this organizer!!
Thanks for compliment too!

I know, I actually just order my first purse to go organizer. I got the combo pack with three sizes. The one I am using now is the middle of the three I think called Large?? (Maybe) I love this organizer!!
Thanks for compliment too!

Great choice...I have that very same Purse To Go and :heart: it, even more than the chameleon! And I love the mod pics, jenni!

As for the Henri: :faint: Ever since Little Rock began talking about this bag, I have seen it in a diff. light. You and she have convinced me that it's a very special bag...unique and in many ways like the mattie.