Say hello to Henri!!

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Here is Henri in all of its dark brown goodness. I was unsure about this bag, but the deal from LB was too good to pass up. I must say that this bag is pretty great. It reminds me of the mattie (sort of, sort of) but with a shoulder strap. And the leather is soft. The modeling shots represent a closer true to life color.

Enjoy!!

Henri-TPF003.jpg

Henri-TPF004.jpg

Henri-TPF005.jpg

Brenn18

O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
That dark brown in nicer than I had thought. The bag looks great on you - both ways! Your picture reminded me to get out my purse organizer - the boxy shape of the Henri makes it perfect for one. Glad you like the bag, Henri needs more love around here!

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
That dark brown in nicer than I had thought. The bag looks great on you - both ways! Your picture reminded me to get out my purse organizer - the boxy shape of the Henri makes it perfect for one. Glad you like the bag, Henri needs more love around here!

I know, I actually just order my first purse to go organizer. I got the combo pack with three sizes. The one I am using now is the middle of the three I think called Large?? (Maybe) I love this organizer!!
Thanks for compliment too!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
I know, I actually just order my first purse to go organizer. I got the combo pack with three sizes. The one I am using now is the middle of the three I think called Large?? (Maybe) I love this organizer!!
Thanks for compliment too!

Great choice...I have that very same Purse To Go and :heart: it, even more than the chameleon! And I love the mod pics, jenni!

As for the Henri: :faint: Ever since Little Rock began talking about this bag, I have seen it in a diff. light. You and she have convinced me that it's a very special bag...unique and in many ways like the mattie.