Say hello to: Gris Tarmac clutch!

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
I am so happy with the color, which is a dark elephant grey(looks darker in this photo than it actually is). The leather on this one is so wrinkly and soft and I can't wait to break it in! :smile:

Attachments

Jan 3, 2013
Hi Peachy,

I love your clutch. Is GT dark grey? When I saw it in the store, the color is not so dark.

I love your blog. You have a great style.

Lara

jilly.bean

Jan 23, 2013
love the wrinkly leather!! absolutely beautiful. i am considering GT but i'm worried about how light the color looks in person. i personally like it dark grey (like your photo). the GT i saw at nordstrom in sacramento was quite light compared to yours. if you get a chance, could you possibly post more pics of the clutch in daylight/sunlight? :smile:

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Bueatiful! Congrats.. I'm waiting for my 09 Framboise flat clutch with GSH, can't wait!

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
Hi Peachy,

I love your clutch. Is GT dark grey? When I saw it in the store, the color is not so dark.

I love your blog. You have a great style.

Lara
Hi Lara, the GT is dark grey but not as dark as this picture shows. I would say it's lighter than anthra and has no green undertones. It's a soft darker grey, rather than a dark cool grey like anthra. I actually like this a lot more than an anthra bag I used to have!

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
love the wrinkly leather!! absolutely beautiful. i am considering GT but i'm worried about how light the color looks in person. i personally like it dark grey (like your photo). the GT i saw at nordstrom in sacramento was quite light compared to yours. if you get a chance, could you possibly post more pics of the clutch in daylight/sunlight? :smile:
Hi jilly bean, ill take some daylight photos for you to show the true color :smile: