Say ALOLHA to my new Jumbo Dark Orange Glazed Lambskin Timeless Classic! Tee hee! :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:I just received Miss D. Orange yesterday from the Waikiki Chanel. :yahoo:

A-LO-HA! :P

It's the jumbo Timeless Classic in the new glazed lambskin. I never thought I would get a jumbo bag (always thought they look too big on me) but I am loving this one! Hooray, my first jumbo Chanel! It's only ever so slightly bigger than the 226 reissue bags.

The color is really TDF and I try to capture the color as close to the real deal. The silver HW is great with this bag. I also included some modeling pics of me with the bag. (Check out my new Faryl Robin gladiator sandals! LOL) I think it looks great against white and with denim outfits. What do you think?

I actually prefer this over the Red Metallic Chanel I just got (don't shoot me for saying this!). It just seems easier to wear with my casual spring/summer clothes, and I like that it's a tad bigger. Considering that I just got engaged (:heart::yahoo::heart:) and must put $ towards the wedding, I can not keep both. So it's buh-bye to Miss Red and ALOHA to Miss Orange! LOL

Attached Files:

2. Modeling pics (sorry for the dust mirror...)

Attached Files:

3. Ooh, congrats! I love orange and it looks great on you.

4. omg its so beautiful!

5. I love it!!! I'm a sucker for orange, you look great in your outfits!!!

6. Congrats on your new orange jumbo & your engagement!
    I'm usually a small bag gal, but this jumbo looks great! :woohoo:

7. It's gorgeous. May I ask how tall you are? It looks so great on you.

8. wow that's a gorgeous color! doesn't look too big on you. love the color!

9. it's gorgy!:love: congrats!

10. It looks fabulous on you. It almost looks red in your pics.

11. Thanks jellybeanz, Chanel1900, steffibp, ceci, bretiny, Larkie, & Savannah! :flowers: I was worried that the jumbo would look big, but now that I've seen the modeling pics of myself with the bag, I think the size is great for daytime! Hooray! :P

Mon - thanks! I know, the bag does look a bit reddish IRL, which is why I can't really justify keeping the red metallic reissue. I have been craving for a corally-reddish-orangey kind of bag, and I think Miss Orange fits the bill. :tup:

bretiny - I am 5'5".

12. Congrats..hon:yahoo: (almost did not reconize you anymore, your avatar is different;)) jumbo looks gorgeous on you!!!:tup::yes:

13. thanks so much! :flowers:

LOL I should put up a different avatar. I think Stewie looks too evil there. :P

14. Don't you love it!? It looks great on you! I love my yellow one and if I wasn't so broke I'd love to have this in navy also.

15. Awesome bag and looks great on you!!! Thanks for sharing.