"saw"

that movie is MESSED UP!! i HATE horror movies, but saw is in my top 10 favorite movies ever because it messes with your head so much.

i would NOT watch it alone, espcecially if you don't like scary movies. i own it and have only seen it twice because i refuse to watch it when it's a) dark or b) my husband isn't sitting right next to me the whole time. i'm such a wuss. but it's very good. definately see it.

I love this movie and the second one is way better. I wouldn't recommend it for someone that gets queezy or scared easily. It's the best movie I've ever seen. I hope they come out with the 3rd one soon. When I watch this movie I have a smirk on my face knowing that someone is going to get tortured, hahaha yeah i'm weird and morbid.

I loved Saw it was great! I was so skeptic about seeing it, it looked so stupid, but, the ending blew me away, it was the last thing I expected, and I love a surprise ending :smile:

I saw Saw 2 in theaters b/c I liked #1 so much and it was ok. The ending was, again, shocking, I didn't expect it, but, not as good as #1. I'm hoping #3 does more justice to this trilogy :smile:

As for Hostel, it wsa the worst horror movie (Besides Hide & Seak) that I have seen in a really long time! I heard the first 15 mins was the scariest and people were walking out of the theater thats how grossed out they were. So, I made my dad watch it with me and the first 45 mins. were drugs and naked girls! The blood and guts parts were good, those were disgusting, but, other than that, completely stupid. I'm sorry, but who would really take the word of some weird random guy in Amsterdam that you don't even know and go out to the middle of no where for girls? lol...I'd saw watch the Saw series, and skip Hostel lol :smile:

print*model said:
My friend who is a hair stylist went to a late movie to see The Ring when it first came out - then went home alone to an empty house. He was so scared, he started calling his clients who's hair he had done during the day asking how they liked their hair. Thing is, he started making these calls at 1:00 in the morning! He wanted someone to talk to because he was so scared!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

OMG it was scary!!! Scariest movie I've seen in a long time. (I saw it in the theatre, which sometimes helps the scary-factor for me, though)
DH wanted to see Saw 2 in the threatres... I told him he could go alone!

Two of the best effing movies EVER. :yes:

If I were to compare myself to one of the characters in the second movie when in panic/desperation... I think I would be the stupid girl that finds the remedy close to the end.. ya know? The one that puts her hands through the razor blades.. and finds out 5 minutes later what they are... and is left to die there? :sad:

Saw was ... very disturbing for me, granted very scary when the guy severed his own leg to crawl off... *_* (Still getting jitters from that scene) But then again... Stephen King's IT made me sleepless for 3 days... so I am just plain weak....

What's Hostel about? Sorry, it's all MI3 promos over here on my side. :P

i LOVED saw2 i havent seen saw one i saw (no pun inteded) saw2 in the cinema and i am the hugest chicken in the world, i got nightmares from roald dahl's "the witches" i admitt i got nightmares but the plot and scare was well worth it, if you are to see saw 2 dont watch the opening scene ( i had my eyes closed from when the doll stoped talking i still dont know if he did it or not)

loved saw, wasnt scary at all. the only thing that maybe scares me are ghost or paranormal movies,, shudders.....

but if your up to it, id watch it. it was a great movie.