Saw this on the Dior website...

Jun 9, 2011
Any knowledge re: price or availability? I'm absolutely in love. It comes in a navy metallic as well.

The Miss Dior Promenade pouch Ingris Dior Aged Calfskin

I'm still swooning! Be still my beating heart........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Miss Dior Promenade Pouch Ingris Dior Aged Calfskin.jpg
    Miss Dior Promenade Pouch Ingris Dior Aged Calfskin.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 909
  • Miss Dior Promenade Pouch Ingris Dior Aged Calfskin 2.jpg
    Miss Dior Promenade Pouch Ingris Dior Aged Calfskin 2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 852
  • Miss Dior Promenade Pouch in Navy Aged Calfskin.jpg
    Miss Dior Promenade Pouch in Navy Aged Calfskin.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,029
I don't see it on the US site ? ? I like aged calf skin I wanna know what other colors they may have! ...been itching to get a Dior pochette for weeks...I need to find the right color and just get it over with!

Any knowledge re: price or availability? I'm absolutely in love. It comes in a navy metallic as well.

The Miss Dior Promenade pouch Ingris Dior Aged Calfskin

I'm still swooning! Be still my beating heart........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An in-law gave me one of these for Christmas this past year in the gold. I think it's a little under $2000 (I want to say between $1600-$1800). I don't think these have shipped yet, since I am pretty sure they are part of the pre-fall collection colors. But once they arrive, they should be priced the same as the current silver and gold models.

An in-law gave me one of these for Christmas this past year in the gold. I think it's a little under $2000 (I want to say between $1600-$1800). I don't think these have shipped yet, since I am pretty sure they are part of the pre-fall collection colors. But once they arrive, they should be priced the same as the current silver and gold models.

Thank you! They are so beautiful. Your gold one must be breathtaking!

It comes in silver hardware. Sorry the last pic doesn't reflect the right color in real. Hope this one looks better.

Attachments

• DSC_0791.jpg
    DSC_0791.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 741
That is BEAUTIFUL! Love it. Thank you for the lovely pics. I'm so jealous...hoping to get one asap!!! I'm having a hard time deciding between the silver/dark gray and the navy myself.........did you say you saw PINK, too? Was it a fuschia or a lighter pink?

Thanks all!! The pink I saw looks similar to the color of the pink metallic tribal earrings. Personally I think the navy is more stunning, but I chose the dark gray cos it's more practical and easy to match.

Thanks all!! The pink I saw looks similar to the color of the pink metallic tribal earrings. Personally I think the navy is more stunning, but I chose the dark gray cos it's more practical and easy to match.

Thanks for posting another photo. I am very torn now because the gray is sooo pretty but I want the navy as well. But the photo I saw of the navy, it almost looked black to me, and I want a bag with vibrant color. I cannot see it in person so, I have to rely on photos to purchase.

Since you saw the navy irl, would you say that it is close to black? I am trying to decide between the navy and gray.

Also, is the mettallic pink that you saw for the pre fall collection as well? I hope the US is getting this color.

It comes in silver hardware. Sorry the last pic doesn't reflect the right color in real. Hope this one looks better.

This photo shows the metallic finish really nicely.

I love the tote in the back as well! What is this bag called? Could you please post more pictures of the tote, including the inside?

I won't say the navy is close to black, in normal room light you can tell that is metallic blue easily. But to me both the metallic pink and navy are darker tone colors rather than bright colors, if compare with colors like fuchsia or turquoise. I believe they are all pre-fall collection, as this is the first Miss Dior Pouch with “aged” coating? Correct me if I’m wrong.

The black tote behind is the new ver. Dior Soft with silver hardware. Here are clear pics from Dior website:smile:

Attachments

• Soft1.jpg
    Soft1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 639
  • Soft2.jpg
    Soft2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 634
  • Soft3.jpg
    Soft3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 625