Saw the new black denim...

i was thinking it would be exactly the same black denim they used on those quilted Lindas and Musettes from last year:

1654_3.JPG

Wow --- if this is the same type of black denim that will be coming out, I'm in! Looks gorgeous!

It's just a LITTLE bit darker than that..but that gives you a pretty good idea. It is FLIPPING FABULOUS and if I wasn't buying a Miroir Lockit, then I would totally get a baggy GM with a long strap in this...I'm just not sure how aged vachetta would look with black denim..

It's just a LITTLE bit darker than that..but that gives you a pretty good idea. It is FLIPPING FABULOUS and if I wasn't buying a Miroir Lockit, then I would totally get a baggy GM with a long strap in this...I'm just not sure how aged vachetta would look with black denim..

Hoping they will do black denim speedy w/black leather handles/trim!!! :yes:

Ugh, I was hoping it would be darker. I think it would look a bit like those 80's pants someone mentioned, but I guess like with all LV I'll have to wait for the final judgement untill I see it IRL. I hope there'll be some bags pour homme released at least.