saw the madison in gold...ro for review

Well, ladies...I have this "soft" version of the "weenus bag" as shown here and actually have it in this same color - red. I love my weenus bag. There are a few people who don't realize that it comes in the soft version as pictured here, like I have. While I think everyone has seen the hard / patent version which is more structured. Anyway...I like my soft weenus madison.:wtf::Phehehe.

Yes I call it the Weenus bag. Let me see if I can find a pic. I saw three of them sitting next to each other at the trunk show and that was all I had screaming in my head! LOL

ChanelTrunkShow.jpg

Wow, leave it to the tPFers to point that out--I was considering this bag, but now, I think I've been turned off... I don't think I want any phallic symbols coming off on my bags! :rolleyes:
BTW, Purrrfect, I love your red Weenus!

It was called the 'weener' I believe, on the purseblog... I bought my black patent one anyway :P I can see where the girls are coming from, but I don't think of it when I look at my bag and never have had anyone make this relation IRL! lol

when I got mine, I did also see a small version in the shop and they are both quite roomy, because of the two compartments inside..
The strap is not as long as a the regular 2.55 but you still can wear it doubled on the shoulder, though I prefer wearing it single.. I added a pic of me wearing it double (sorry for the bad quality, it was the only one I had on my computer..)

Attachments

• CIMG7667.JPG
    CIMG7667.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 52
  • chanelfamily.JPG
    chanelfamily.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 50