Saw the gryson stuff at target...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They were already down to only one of the white woven fatter style with the detachable handle and the top carry handle that I was interested in. The "leather" was really..not leather. It was almost too soft, but not botkier bianca soft if you know what I mean. I didn't end up getting it - I wanted it for summer but I will be studying for the bar the whole time so not really necessary. I am more interested in the botkier for target stuff but will see if this gets marked down.

So check out your local target..it might be in!

2. Botkeir is coming out with a line for Target? And Gryson has was now? I need to check those out!:yes:

3. Yeah, I hadn't heard about Botkier for Target either! I love all these "___ for Target" lines but I just can't do pleather :yucky:

4. I read the Grysons are vinyl???

5. ^booo!:tdown:

6. They are PVC to keep the price point low enough for Target.

I just ordered one of the white woven bags with cutout handles, it should be here on Saturday.

There are already several threads on this, we should have them merged.

7. I saw them today. There are definite similarities to the "real" Grysons but the fake leather doesn't interest me.