Saw the black croc Birkin w/diamonds in SF!

1. I was out with my friends today in Union Square in SF and had to venture into the Hermes store. As soon as I walked in I saw a black croc Birkin with diamonds in the display case!!! I couldn't believe it. It was GORGEOUS!!!! I wish Hermes could let me take pictures but that was just unbelievable that I actually saw one in person! I've NEVER seen anything so beautiful, it looked like a 34cm (I could be wrong, I was far away) but I couldn't help but drool, big time!! :yahoo: :love:

I ended up geting a pocket square - I think it's called Jeux Ombres? At least that's what it says on the scarf. It's a magenta and orange color with the Caleche print, dancing ballerinas and horse drawn carriages.

I just had to share - has anyone else seen this bag in the store?

2. Honu--thanks for posting--I saw the bag there a few weeks ago on my last trip to SF, and it is indeed amazing; it was like looking at a museum piece! But the $148K pricetag--:wtf: Yikes! Congrats on your pocket square!

3. Saw it at another store and it's spectacular!

4. orchids - Thanks for reminding me about the $148,000 price tag - Holy moly! :wtf: I thought the diamonds would be more sparkly since they were pave.

Thank you for kind words about my pocket square, I should definitely take pictures tomorrow morning. ;)

5. I am sooo excited to see this bag! I hope Danielle Steel or some other super rich collector doesn't snatch it up before I get a chance...

6. I saw it a few weeks ago. As orchids said, it is like a museum piece. Unbelievably gorgeous!

7. Yeah, I saw a similar one at Bond St, London and my jaw dropped! Gorgeous!

8. I would have bought it last week but I didn't have my checkbook with me...:rolleyes:

Can you imagine S'mom and the Bling-Croc buying the family size pack of toilet paper at Costco??????? :wtf:

....somehow i just don't see it......

9. I am with you shopmom! This is one bag that I can appreciate as a "museum piece"... But...I would have absolutely no need to bring her home... (Reminds me of a mum in New York telling her children that FAO Schwartz was a "toy museum"...you could look, play, etc., but the toys stayed in the store...)

10. Muaahahahaha D, that was some funny sh*t tryin' to picture you with your bling-croc birkin bag at Costco carrying stacks of toilet papers!

K, back to topic.. yup, I saw one too at the George V store in Paris. A 25 cm cherry red shiny croc birkin with diamonds just sitting there on the shelf.

11. I could see myself with the holy grail of all handbags driving my rental car Honda civic :lol:

12. i saw it in Paris last April.. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous bag :smile:

13. and only in texas....someone bought the black croc with dia. (exactly like the one in SFO) from the houston store. one lucky gal.

it aint me, sorry.

14. I saw a black porosus Birkin 35cm with diamonds at my local store. That one is priced at $168900.:wtf: :nuts:

15. Honu, I saw that holy grail:nuts: It's a beauty!! That would make a nice xmas present:angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice